Saturday, April 15, 2006

15 April 2006, Saturday

UPDATES!! Announcement!!
Ok ok...I know u guys are cursing me now. Hey I'm bloggine now ain't I? LoL. Been busy lah. Those who're close will know. Haha...ok ok..to those that don't know, well I've an announcement to make. I AM ATTACHED! LoL. Hua hua hua...that's what I'd been busy about. Happy for me not? Hmmz...wait...let u see pics first ba. Haha!!
That's him and me on the day he asked me to b his gf
Hmmz..recently only wor, and we're still happy tgt

Ok can see from these pics that he's like taller than me right? Well he is. For someone to keep calling me eh kia, he/she must be taller than me. Bloody hell he always call me eh kia. Haha..What else you guys wana know? He was from TP too, he's 2 yrs older than I am..he's from Engineering also, so we've alot of common things we can discuss. He's very protective and sweet. LoL. I'm in love. Ya ya...hear someone out there say honeymoon period mah. Hmmz...I shall update you guys again if he's still so sweet after 6 mths k? LoL.

But then this is for him:
Dear, I know you're at China Airport now, waiting to board the plane to Malaysia. Don't worry about me okies? I still have my parents who're currently taking good care of me. I know you feel bad that after my operation you'd to leave. It's your job do it well.
When you go Malaysia, don't forget to eat. Helping out is a must, but then remember to take care of your health for now I'm still abit weak from the op. Maybe Monday I'm getting MC. Don't worry. You take care of yourself k? I know September you can't accompany me to my cousin's wedding in Msia le, never mind, there are other chances okies? *Hugz* Missing you dearly.

My birthday

Okies..I'd received many birthday presents this year. Had 3 birthday cakes!! Wow..I made 1 same wish to all 3 cakes and 1 wish to my first cake. My first cake first wish came true. Me and Alex are together. LoL. The other wish..well we'll know that in a year's time. Anyway on Friday, 24th March, my company bought me a cake and celebrated for me. I was only 1 week old in my company and I'd this priviledge. Wow! Friday night me and Alex went out for dinner, pang seh-ing our frens. Him, pang seh-ing his frens, never go ktv; and me, pang seh-ing Guobin for a supper session. We both went to my house after work, cause I wanted to change into jeans, and my mom saw him. Can see my mom rather like him then. Good. After which we went out and I was amused by him cause he like wana hold my hands yet don't dare, wana put his hand over my shoulders yet don't dare. LoL. Went Cafe Cartel to eat and we shared a sandwich. After dinner he asked me to be his gf, but I rejected him cause find him not sincere enough. Actually real reason was I was too shocked. LoL. Haha!!!
Anyway we both went out with FW, Nel, David and Cat after that to play DOTA @ Cineleisure. We were teased when he rubbed my hands to give me warmth. When we went home, he stole a kiss. IDIOTZ. I was shocked.
Anyway Sat, I was supposed to celebrate with my frens de. Cause Sunday leave for my parents and WLNY people. Sat he said he'll accompany me till my friends come. So sweet! He met me at my block and waited for quite awhile as I was getting ready. We met up and on the way to Tampines he asked again and I said yes. LoL. He was a perfect gentleman. LoL. He helped me carry my bag, even up till today. Anyway that day received many presents, show you guys!


Thank you to Jacky for the LOTR necklace that I always wanted and Kevin had promised to buy for me. Thanks for the SK jewellery necklace, Erin and Jiawei!! I love mother-of-pearl! Thanks Sue for going down to Parkway to buy the tee I love!! Alex loved that tee too!! Thanks A209 for turning up for the celebration! Thank you to all 10 of you guys!! Love ya! Thanks Eugene for the namecard holder, hope I'll put it to good use in a year's time! I have namecard first one I'll give it to you! *Hugz*

Work

Sigh, birthday over le. I'm happily attached. Work initially was boring cause nothing to do. Being paid highly for a boring job. Not really high as in compared to my coursemates, who're bringing in a basic 1.8k. But mine is considered not bad wor! Higher than my admin friends and higher than some of my coursemates who're working as AE (associate engineers)!!
I love my company. Fair-Rite Asia is a place where I felt needed and there's a future for me. My manager is training me to be an engineer. GREAT RIGHT!! And best of all, this job allows me to travel overseas!! I've to travel overseas in either June or July to China for training. It's confimed le. Can't wait wor!! Can't wait for June to come also, that's when I'm getting my diploma cert!!!!!!! Dear is coming as well! Including my mom and my dad. YAY!!!
Okies..my mouth is starting to hurt again. Just went for wisdom tooth extraction on Thursday. Dear was laughing at me initially, but after hearing me describe the operation, he was calling me silly and all that. Why? Cause I kam gong. During operation I felt pain le, I didn't tell the doctor instead I just tahan. After the tooth was extracted then I told doctor pain. He had no choice but to give me another injection. Piangz I had FOUR FUCKING injections lehz!!!!!!!!! Steady boh? I'm someone who has a phobia of injections and I took 4 injections just like that. *Snap fingers* LoL. Taking out my stitches next Friday. Meaning no smoking until next Fri! Kill me please!! Think I go eat my painkillers...it looks worse than yesterday. I look *FUGLY. ARGH!!! My right side looks fat!! Like how I looked like 4 fucking years ago!! FAT FAT FAT....argh...right side = before slimming down....left side = after slimming down. Kaoz..haha...I'm crazy to be able to laugh at myself when I look so fugly. Sigh. Bye go eat meds le..tata!


*FUGLY: Fucking Ugly

No comments: