Thursday, June 22, 2006

22 June 2006, Thursday (Ok lah)

Sigh Thursday le. Tomorrow I'm going Genting. Leaving at 10pm. Can't wait. But then a fren called me just now and I'm sort of a little worried for him. His gf of 3yrs+ broke up with him. They were the model couple that all of us envy.

Both lucky...

I envied his gf; he's good looking, romantic and rich. Whatever she wants she gets. That includes rabbits, dog, diamond rings, mobile phones, anything at all. Everything she wants all she have to do is ask. The boyfriend is protective, won't let unknown guys get near to her. She gets chauffered around even though they're living next block to each other. On one particular Valentine's day, or rather last year, he hand made a series of LEDs, showing the words 'I love you'. He didn't even put as much effort into his projects or homework. She's a lucky gal.
But then he's lucky too. Most of our friends envied the guy. His gf is pretty and demure. Gentle yet not too soft. Cute and alluring. Soft spoken yet not one to be pushed around. You know? The kind of girl most guys want. I mean every Sat he's busy working and she'll stay home quietly to play maple. Not a wor dof complaint. She'll stay home whenever he's busy. His friends wana meet she goes out with him to meet ehm. She can click with most of his friends. I mean, he has a very bad temper. He'll yell and scream at guys who oogle at her. He's rather posessive. He screams and holler at her and she tahan all that for 3 years.
Every relationship sure got ups and downs. He's heartbroken. No matter how much someone screams at u, as long as you're together means you guys love each other. He's those kind of MCP but he's willing to tell her his deepest feelings towards her. He's still willing to wait for her at her block. Sigh. Do hope they get back together. They know each other since secondary school lehz. I want to attend their wedding. But love cannot be forced also. Maybe it's better they part for awhile. When you are apart, you will realise if you miss that person very much, means u still love that person. If you're apart and you realise you're actually happier, then it's no point going on.
Sounds familiar right? Several months ago, in November, a particular guy broke up with a particular girl. The girl was devastated. She thought it was another one of those routine break ups they usually have. You know? Break up...cool off a few days then get back together. But this time the guy was determined. after a week or so, he's really happier without her. When his friend told the girl, the girl's heart broke again. But that was a closure for her. Well not really, but then it was sort of a closure. He feels happier without her. She had lost. So she had to move on. Haha..what happened in Dec broke her heart the most. And she hopes that he gets his retribution for being such a fucker. LoL. What happened to the girl now? She's happily attached with a guy better than the previous one; current one is much more charming, taller, more stable, and appreciates her more. She couldn't ask for anyone else...

Friends? They're contradicting..

Friends are rather contradicting don't you think? Ok..let's see. When I was with Eggie, my closer friends from secondary school asked me when I'm marrying him. His friends all thought we were meant to be together. Yi ge yuan da, yi ge yuan ai. Guess who's the one doing the beating? Me. I was the one wearing pants in the relationship. After 3 yrs, I realised I don't want to wear pants. I want to have an equal or me wearing skirt. Yah hard to believe but yes. We broke up and my secondary school friends started asking me why I did that. After I told the reason (reason is....well, ask me yourself in person. It's not nice to say this over the net) they told me ya he's actually not suitable for me. And all his bad points started coming out which they've realised the first time they met him but covered with sweet lies. The obvious one was the height. Initially they say we look compatible, even though I'm taller...blah blah blah...got husband and wife look...blah blah blah. Break up liao they say he's not good lookin at all, blah blah blah. Haha! Contradicting.
Next one. Kevin. Before we were together, my poly friends say he treats me not bad. They think he likes me. We are compatible. We've alot of things in common. Too many things in common if you ask me. Both of us are Aries. We're both hot tempered and have big egos. At least in this relationship I was the equal. But I was the mother. Constantly nagging and taking care of him. Many times I just got so tired. But we've the same interests and being friends for 4 years before getting together does help in some ways. Most of my classmates say he's very nice, told me that he's a keeper. Classmates of MIE. Those from E009 thought I'd never looked happier. He can click with any of my friends. I could click with his poly friends, a little of his secondary school friends and one of his army friends. You see, he do not have much friends. Those that will ask him out once they know he's in a bad mood, except for Thomas. Mine? Once they know I'm sad they drag me out of my house. Love you Sue, Erin, Huiling, John, Thomas and all from my BR gang. When we were together everyone was singing praises. His secondary school frens asked when we were getting married. We were discussing about marriage. Supposedly to ROM after his studies this yr, but then he broke up. After we broke up, you should see what comments my friends made. "He's short and ugly and fat anyway, forget about him." "He's such a flirt!" "Typical Maris Stellian" "Can see he wasn't serious from the beginning" "He's just a bastard lah" "He's not a very good bf either ma." "Why are you so obsessed with him? He's nothing." And blah blah blah. I especially love the first one. Haha! Evil me. but you do have to admit that he has a certain charisma. Else why would all my friends fall in love with him? X factor they say. Haha. Anyway he's happily attached. Oh ya back to topic. See friends are contradicting.
Maybe cause I rarely do this. When I don't like my friend's partner I tell him/her. Ask Huiling. Haha! How many times I've criticised her bf before they were together? Even when they're together I still fuck her for being such a xiao nuu ren. Be true man. Haha. I tell it like it is. I'm your friend you come to me for comments, I give you true words. Haha! FOR FREE~!!
Well, everytime laff at Huiling for being xiao nuu ren, now retribution come liao. I'm the xiao nuu ren in this relationship. I'm happy though. I can whine and be the kid I always am. Many of my friends from poly said I've become more nuu ren. Thanks huh Grace. But truly I'm happier. Can see him trying to give in to me..my friends have once fallen in love with my current guy. Eveyone tells me he's a keeper. Including my parents. Hope there won't be a chance for them to say the bad side of him.....

No comments: