Thursday, July 6, 2006

06 July 2006

I can't stand short, fat, ugly and stupid people. The new girl in my office...well she's stupid, short and ugly. 3/4. FAILED. A 29 year old with a mindset of 13 and dress sense of a 45. PIANGZ! Her hair is always in a mess, she's always making stupid remarks that will sort of make me pek cek and she's getting on my nerves. First day of her work I feel like strangling her. Told Feng and he said she must have very low EQ. Kaoz. She don't have low EQ, she's just plain dumb. I know I'm evil but then I speak the truth. Haha..truth hurts..like hell.
I mean, how can anyone who don't know me well make so many comments as if she knows me very well? Somemore all her assumptions are all WRONG! I love my mom and I do accompany her to eat. I smoke but I'm not like an addict who can't live w/o ciggies for an hour. I love my rabbit and play with her everyday. I like to look at guys but I'm a one-man woman. Stupid.

No comments: