Tuesday, December 29, 2009

I'm Scared

Cinnamon has been shedding fur lately. ALOT of fur. And it's weird spots that she started shedding. Her neck has no more fur again. This time, it's more jialat. Even her face look thin and shrunken. I'm very worried for her. I'm afraid she'll leave me. Yesterday, I grabbed her face and told her angrily that she cannot leave me. She's not allowed to until I let her. But she looked worse than yesterday.

I tried applying the medicine that the vet had prescribed for her dandruff problem, but she knew what it was. It must be painful for her, cause she kept crouching in a corner of her cage and wouldn't come to me, no matter how I cajole her. I tried using her towel to cover her, but she started attacking and making noises. My heart is breaking right now, but I don't know what to do. Will call The Animal Clinic tomorrow morning to make an appointment. Will find Dr Hsu this time. The last vet sucks cause she's afraid of Cinnamon and wouldn't even touch her. Where got vet like that one?!

Buddha, please look after my Cinnamon can? I don't want to let her go. She's mine. She's only 5 years old!!!! Don't let her leave me please......