Thursday, January 19, 2006

19 Jan 2006, Thursday

Ahhhhh!! Can't stand it!! I'm such a flirt!! Haha..just gotten myself a fling like 5min ago. Who? Cannot say, it's a secret between both of us. LoL. We were chatting just now over msn, then we were discussing about the guy I like. Yupz, my fling knows it. I also know the girl he likes. Chat halfway, he say we be flings. LoL. But he won't fall for me, coz he'll continue to like that girl and I'll continue to like my guy. Haha, we're crazy. Hmmz..must keep him close cause he knows alot about my secrets!! Especially the one regarding which guy I like. Sure die.
Tues just went out with a whole big bunch of ppl, 8 of us. I was really happy that night. My fling will know why. LoL. Can't stop smiling till today. Suddenly felt loved again. My fling told me, that if we didn't have so many common friends, he would have considered me and asked me be his gf. Hey! I do have some charms left afterall!! LoL..
I leaving SG again next Friday. But I'm coming back on either Sunday or Monday. Tuesday have to go Mike's house bai nian!!! And most importantly, play mahjong. Ahh!! How I wish I can describe the guy I like and the things we do!! LoL. Think write in secret blog better. That way, if any of our common friends see this, they'll at the most ask who is it. I can always deny since I'm so close to most of the guys. Hua hua hua..ciaoz..gotta sleep early. Have to wake up early book BBQ pit for Meng. Celebrating his birthday tonite!! *Hugz Meng* Happy birthday!! Haha!!!!!

No comments: