Wednesday, January 18, 2006

18 Jan 2006, Wednesday

Ahh!! Today is the most memorable day ever!! Shuen hugged me!! LoL..technically..not considered a hug. But then he was very close to me! And his arms were around me!! Haha..ok ok..let's see, I woke up earlier than usual, today woke up at 1+pm, then slowly slacked at home, waiting for Nelson to message me. He messaged at 3+pm, and I slowly got ready to go out. Met up at 445pm at my bus stop then we went Chinatown Point go eat Swensen's. LoL. His treat!! Hua hua hua! Sat there then he started making fun of me and Shuen. LoL. Everyone's putting me and Shuen together. Don't associate me with a kid!! LoL. a kid that's older than me, that earns alot of money each month, yet whines more than me, needs constant looking after and all. Ok digress le. Lately I've been doing that alot. I ate my Cookies Summit!! Finally! Nelson ordered a chicken baked rice and Chocolate Freckles Fudge or something. Saw Meng walked past around 5+pm, then Meng hungry so went to eat dinner with him. I didn't eat. My meal of the day was the ice cream. No wonder I'm still slim. LoL. Anyway, Meng's legs were hurting, so I offered to buy drinks, even though MY legs were hurting too. Don't think otherwise, I went jogging with him on Monday evening, after his work. I ran 1.3km and walked 1.3m. Poor Meng ran 3.9km and walked 1.3km. We live around that far apart. Haha! After Meng's dinner (very sinful dinner!! So much fat and oil..haha, dun let him see this else I'm dead), met up with John then slowly walked over to Party World. Company event. I know I'm not working, but I worked part time for Meng, John, Nelson and Spencer before, that's why as my payment they bring me go ktv.
Ok..ktv nothing much to say except I sucked at singing, had to give free massage to John, Nelson and Meng time to time during our ktv session. Joycelyn singing was so powerful I felt so inferior to her. Meng's niece very cute!! She look like Boo from Monsters Inc. Haha! Anyway, after ktv our gang got program at FV. So we went down, but abit cock up yesterday. Like alot of communication problem. In the end got 3 cars, but only 8 of us. Meng, Nelson, John and me took a cab down, we thought we'll be earlier than the rest, but we were late. Reach there le, that's when everyone started aiming arrows at me.
Once I reached, Mike told me to sit next to Shuen cause I'll be drinking beer. *Scratch head* Eling jie oso drinking mah, somemore smoker, why put me next to a non-smoker? Or rather social smoker? Anyway guai guai sit lor, coz I'm drinking mah. Sit down liao all started to giggle, laugh and all. Piangz. So funny meh? They ordered food, which I again, don't eat. Shuen and I started talking, cause I lent him my story book, then he say read finish one liao. Everyone then started shootin at us, saying we're a couple and all that. I loudly told each and everyone of them that Shuen is attached. Nobody gives me a damn care. Soon later Shuen also joined them saying that he's a couple with me. KAOZ!!!!! Psychoed them to play daidee..then Shuen and I one group. Think he abit high le and he rested his head on my shoulders for awhile to see the cards. He went toilet and I won the game, then he sayang my head and commented that I was clever. Cause the cards were pretty bad. Haha. We play until bored then all 8 of us pulled our chair onto the breakwater and started staring at the sea and joking. It was really fun and gave me a warm feeling of being wanted. As in we're like one big family, very united. Meng was sitting between us, as in between me and Shuen, behind us. Shuen smoked!!!!!!! THAT IDIOT!! The very same idiot who took away my ciggies, who hide my lighter, who say everyone can smoke except me, IS SMOKING!! Argh. So I did what he always do; take away the cigg before he can light it. And you know what that stupid guy did? He used his 2 hands and wrap around me! Everyone was laughing at us, telling us to do it in the car and not so openly. Thanks Uncle Mike, David and Meng!! Argh.
We went back home at around 3+ 4? David and Nelson took Eling's car, Meng in Mike's car and me and John in Shuen's car. After dropping John off, we saw Eling and Mike tearing up the street. Shuen tried to race with them, but we lost. Eling really a very good driver, and she's female!!! All lost to her, including Mike!!! Haha! In the end we ended up at 121 with Mike, David, Nelson and Meng. Met up with Cat there. After awhile, David, meng, nelson and mike went off, leaving me, Cat and Shuen. 3 of us sat there till around close to 5, then sent Cat home and I was, as usual the last to go. Me and Shuen decided to go Cosy Bay next week, cause I told him I never been inside before. Last time I went with Kevin, we didn't have enough money for a drink. Sad right? So Shuen promised to bring me there, and we shall each bring a story book to read. Finally found a guy who likes to read storybooks like me!! Haha! Reached home 5am liao, need to sleep lor!!! It's late! Nitez! Morning..ok..whatever

No comments: