Tuesday, January 24, 2006

24 Jan 2006, Tuesday

LoL. My crush for that guy getting lesser and lesser. The ambitious side of me is creeping out slowly. Realised that I'm more interested in getting a job. LoL. Sad right, up till now still no job. Waiting for 3i Infotech to contact me. Most of the people who heard what the manager asked me, advice me not to take this job, with the exception of Shuen. I agree with him, when young go out and explore, try new things, widen my horizon. Furthermore I'm not attached, well, technically no. LoL. Dear don't angry hor. Haha. Technically mah. Right? We're still under wraps. Anyway, went out with Jeff on Sunday night. He brought me out for a spin and we ended up at Changi. Just next to the runway, and we sat there lookin at aeroplanes taking off and stars. Not to mention free show of a couple making out. After that he sent me to 121 and met up with Meng, David and Nelson to watch the soccer match between Man Utd and Liverpool. MAN UTD WON 1-0!!! All the way man utd! I'm still a Man Utd fan ok, just not as hard core as before. Anyway stupid me went to call Jason. After half time, he came down alone and sat away from me. Cause I was with friends. His main motive was to go out and watch soccer. If I not wrong it's because he can't smoke at home. So Cindy if you're reading this, don't think too much. We're just plain friends and didn't say much. But then, ask Jason to watch what he says. He's insulting my friends. Or rather he insulted my friends. @#$%^&*!
Went home then chatted with Jeff online. He made some stupid faces which I took down.




We were crazy yesterday. LoL. He told me to put in my friendster and caption must be my darling. Well, told him I'll put in my blog. Ok..everyone meet Jeff my "darling". Jeff "darling", meet my fans/readers. LoL. Anyone interested in him? He's cute, funny, has a 6-pec stomach, used to be in water polo team, SP bowling team and very sweet to gf. I know him for 7 years le. Interested let me know.
Just came back not long ago from meeting up with James, David, Elaine, Alvin, Nelson, Grace, Spencer, Shuen and Meng. Yah, Shuen was totally onz, just reached home from Bangkok then come down le. But as usual, I kena suanz when he's there. *Sigh* Pai mia. Anyway private joke to those that's there. Even Shuen duno..that stupid mountain turtle. So angry with him! But then forget it, who is he to me and vice versa? At least he bothered to send me home and showed concern about my cough. Been coughing for a very long time. Was so bad today that I vomited out my lunch. Throat painful. Think better cut down on my smoking. Dear cannot let me smoke too much, and that applies to you also!! Hua hua hua.
K lah, going sleep le, meetin up with my lesbian partner and Meng tml for lunch at Alexander Road..then it's off to meet Cynthia and Jeff at around 3pm, then meet up with Thoams. Piangz..tml really busy. Sianz. Nights.

No comments: