Wednesday, January 25, 2006

25 Jan 2006, Wednesday

SAD LEHZ!! LoL..now 0245hrs. Wednesday liaoz. Friday leaving SG. AGAIN. This time Monday then back. Poor Cinnamon, have to make her food tahan for so many days. Hope she knows. At the rate she eating, she'll eat finish the food by end of first day. LoL. My fat bunny, my dearest, my baobei. Love her the most!!
Anyway Tues didn't meet up with Sue or Meng. Sue called and said 1pm too late le, cannot so didn't go down with Meng to Alexander. LoL. Slept till 130pm then remembered that I meeting Shufen and Jeff at 3pm. In the end drag till 430pm at Tampines due to the fact that I'm really damn sick today. Took a few pictures with Jeff and Shufen, can see that I really look sick. AND FAT. Kaoz. Cannot eat too many bak gua already. Really long time no see Shufen, heng the barrier between us not there anymore.


Me, Shufen and the ugly, fat Zhu Xiao Tian behind. Kaoz! And I used to like him so much! Now he become so fat liaoz..kns. Ugly guy. Shows that the guys I used to like will all become fat and ugly once I stop liking them. LoL!


Me and Shufen again coz she can't stand the idea of that fat guy behind us. Spoil the whole picture. And I look fat. KNS.


Argh, Jeff's hand not long enuff to take, so become like that. But then he xing fu got 2 nu ren to zhuo yong you bao.


Argh. All not happy with the previous pic so change seats. I took the middle seat and took this pic. So much nicer! Shufen complained that everybody has a neck connected to a body while hers only head nia. LoL.


So blur!! LoL. And ugly. Me that is. Jeff darling where got ugly. He's so cute!! Any takers?


This one much nicer! At least I don't look so fat, but then I look pale. Look at my damn lips. Kelianz. Look so ugly. Let's see one of the pics I took 2 weeks ago. So much nicer.



So much nicer right!! Somemore wear formal wear. Hua hua hua..think I got zhi lian. Grace, you mean you saw this pic and realised I slimmed down? Hmmz..find one day must ask you out. You'll be damn shocked! Know why? Cause my coursemate, Barry, who's also reading my blog saw me last Sat and he was shocked! He said he knows I slimmed down cause he read my blog, but he didn't know it was that drastic. I last time very fat meh. Kaoz. *Smile*
Just now met up with Joanne for awhile also. First thing she said to me was I slimmed down alot. ANOTHER ONE. I last time very fat meh! Hmph! Anyway face starting to get round, must watch what I eat le. Shufen and Joanne left for town while me and Jeff sat there taking pictures, chatting then Thomas called and said he coming over to pick me up. Waited for him for >20min lor!! Kaoz..I even went toilet, chit chat awhile then go wait for him de. Who knows I smoke finish 1 stick and continue waitin he still not there. He reached le then we went Bedok flower wholesaler and asked for roses. Due to rain, the roses have yet to arrive. Me helping Thomas with his business this V-day so if any guys wana buy roses please contact me. after that we went to Macs at my place and sat down to discuss things, post forum till 10+pm. Went home, had a tiff with my unreasonable dad(again) then went out to meet Mike, Meng, Shuen, James and Cat at Macs, again.
Really pek cek lor! Keep kena suan. Heng James and Cat around today, they're our main source of entertainment. Just imagine 6 of us can create laughter so loud that the manager of Macs came out and asked us to lower our volume. OPPS!! Haha, had a great time. Supposed to go over Cabana find Sue de, but all not onz. Sianz. They asked me go with Shuen alone. Err..us? Alone? Talk what? He laugh at me I laugh at him? Must big big group go lehz! LoL. Anyway, we sat at Macs laughing till 2am, then EVERYBODY took Mike's car except me. I took Shuen's.
Wanted to sit in Mike's car also but heng I didn't. LoL. Shuen gave me a plastic bag once I got onto the car and told me to finish it. What did he buy? He bought cough lozenges and flu tablets for me. Both are bought at the pharmacy, those that need pharmacist to take de. Steady..must be expensive de, cause I never see before. LoL. Haha, was jokin with him yesterday nia wor, coz he ask me go buy medicine on our way home yesterday and I said I didn't want, cause I want to trouble him just like how he troubled me. I called him in the evening asking him something I guess, can't remember what, then he asked if I'm ok. Told him today got flu and cough, it got worse. He told me he at Parkway, meet tonight at 11pm Macs. Looking at the medicines now, I just realised they were bought at Marine Parade Guardian. So sweet! *Melt*
AND HE BANNED ME FROM SMOKING TILL I'M OK!! Sob. Boh bian, orders by "Doctor Lim". Haha! K lah, gotta sleep, meetin Meng tml afternoon. My flu came back and think I abit feverish liaoz..nitez all!

No comments: