Sunday, May 14, 2006

14 May 2006, Sunday (Fucking hot!)

I am farking pissed. Ya ya...if Kevin was reading this he'll go like "There..I said before leopards can never change its spots" or "Dog no change eat shit" or seomthing worse. He always love putting me down. Anyway..pissed at Feng!! HMPH!! I'm still trying to cool down. Damn he's lucky that I'm willing to pick up his call just now. I was contemplating whether to pick up the call or not. Don't pick up I can give myself time to cool down. Pick up to try to avoid quarrel. *Ya right*

Sunday..more like BORING DAY

Woke up in the morning around 11+. Wah..so early right, considering I went drinking at Sengkang yesterday night till 4am. Anyway, woke up already, watched TV. Oh yah, forgot to inform all..my monitor was sent for repairs a week ago and had yet to be repaired. My internet was down since Monday till now, where I just spend 1hr fixing it while waitin for Feng to call. My aunt came over and asked me to help her burn her photos into CD. She then showed us 400+ photos she took during her trip to Silk Road. *Yawn* BORING!
Mom cooked my favourite "bee tak mak" aka mouse poweder (Lao Shu Fen) and asked Feng to come over eat. He didn't want to. We chatted awhile on the phone then he say he gonna wash plates and all that. And HE WILL MSG/CALL ME WHEN HE'S GOING OUT. I was like ok..coz I'd plans for today as well.

430pm..After watching TOO MUCH TV

4:30pm...why Feng didn't msg or call? Hmmz..The last call to him was at 1pm. He should have gone out by now. Nevermind, being the nice gf I've to be, I messaged him that I'm going for facial..and asked him to enjoy his DOTA with his friends. No reply. Hmmz..went thru a painful process at the facial. Realised that since I'm no longer a student, the $45 package is no longer valid. It's $85 for the same package. DAMN!! *Money fluttering away* I took the $85 package, fully paid by moi, and endured the pain which got me sneezing and dropping tears. DAMN PAINFUL LOR!! What does this show? You must go facial at least once a month else too much dirt get stuck in your face, then it'll hurt a fucking lot. Haha! At 630pm, Feng finally called. Told me he's playing game, and he's going home after one last round as tonite he has to celebrate mother's day at 10pm. So he gotta reach home at 10pm. Right? Well WRONG.

It's 2246 now...

Yah and he just got home like what...5-10mins ago. Steady right!!!! Got game he totally ignored me the WHOLE DAY!!! And here I was, hoping he'll go home early, then maybe can meet up at his block for awhile or dinner before he celebrate with his mom. He lied to me! Damn. And he still can asked me what's wrong, why I sound like angry or something. He's not sensitive enough. I'm actually getting more pissed as I typed this. I had been watching TV the WHOLE DAY lor!! I'm so bored!!! And when I called him all he could say was he'll call me back later and all. Piangz! Angry liao lah!! Think I go sleep better. Mood recently not bery good, furthermore today's weather like fuck. No wonder I get pissed so easily. Ciaoz. Over and out.

*PISSED*

No comments: