Friday, May 26, 2006

26 May 2006

Working now but feeling lazy to work..haha!! So taking a 30min break before my lunch time. Anyway manager not in..LoL...

Feeling weird..

I'm now at office. I woke up at 0730 this morning, a full 30min before I'm supposed to wake up. I was troubled by something the whole night, and I felt weird.
Yesterday Thomas came over and helped me fix up my wireless LAN and I treated him to pratra and drinks. We sat at the prata store and started chatting about our partners and all..when the topic suddenly drag to Kevin. We were discussing about my bf initially, then Thomas made a comment saying Feng is obviously much better than Kevin. LoL. Well, isn't that what everyone will say? LoL. I mean, your fren found a new partner, u don't go around telling him/her, "Hey your current gf/bf sucks..the previous one was better." Ain't it weird? LoL. Anyway digress le. Then I told Thomas that Kevin wasn't such a bad bf afterall, when he's good he's really the best guy anyone could have. Although he could be some sort of bastard sometimes. Then started talking about Kevin's gf and my bf. Thomas suddenly let slip of the name. I thought I heard it wrongly and asked him to repeat the name. Initially when we were talking about her, we use the words 'her', 'she', 'Kevin's girl' so on and so forth. Suddenly heard the name Geraldine. Isn't that Kevin's god-sis? The rich babe whom I was so jealous over previously when I was with him? The one he say is impossible between them cause she's too young? The one whom I always kid about giving him to her and he'd scream no cause he's scared of listening to her fairytales? The very same girl that he wanted to intro to Thomas? The girl that had crushed on him before we were together? Sigh. But at least he's in good hands. LoL. They're really compatible. From day 1 I'm with him I had told him that.
When I confirmed we were talking about the same female, I was like relieved. He had finally found someone whom he can boss around. Ops..like you know, be more manly cause she's rather gu-niang gu-niangz..while I'm more..err..rough? LoL. More girl, he can protect ba. Haha..wishing you all the best Kevin and Geraldine!

2 Months Yesterday

Me and Feng 2 monthes together yesterday. Sadly he's in China. Sigh. Missed him so much. Sunday until now..5 days din see him le. Anyway got alot of things to tell him. Firstly before I start, just wana thank Kevin for dumping me. Else I won't be so happy now. Ok..below is for him and him alone..u guys wana read dun vomit. LoL.

Dear, my rainbow,
2 months le. This month passed very fast. Before I know it, we together for 2 months le. Ya I know you're in China, it's ok dear. I can understand. Work comes first. If you aren't career minded I won't want you either. You've rubbed alot of things on me. Being with you for the past 2 months made me learn many things. I learnt how to be responsible, to handle my work and my farking irritating customers, to respect my parents more, the value of kinship etc etc. Ya wasn't really happy initially when you tried to teach me these, cause don't like the tone especially after a stressful day at work. But you're learning how to teach me things in a way that I'll accept it. Hmmz..I know I made you angry on Sunday, but still you pacified me. Sigh. Being my bf rather difficult hor? Got regret? LoL.
2 months le the sparks are still there. I still get jitters everytime we're about to meet. Can't wait for Thursday to come. Really can't wait. My friends are telling me that I should treasure you. Well, what they don't know is that I do. Think it is rather difficult to find another bf who is more caring and loving than you. I missed your hugs and kisses. I missed your innocent acts. I missed you protecting me from drains and walls cause you know I tend to be clumsy. I can imagine you smiling now and saying to yourself that I'm extremely clumsy. Fine. Extremely clumsy then. I missed your naggings. LoL. I missed playing DOTA with you and you keep asking me to go back base. I missed you playing maple with me. I know you wanted to play this game just cause I play it. I missed you trying to mark territory. I missed you playing scrabble with me. I missed lying in your arms falling asleep, only to face my bums at you within a short while. I missed someone standing at my workplace lift lobby, smoking and waiting for me to knock off. I missed you clearing my room for me. Haha! Missed the way you say 'dear' everytime I try to do something funny or something wrong. Pearl misses you.
Thank you for loving me, for showing me so much care and concern. Whenever I have craving you're bound to give in to me. Just lasat Friday I wana eat NYDC you took a cab and brought me to Suntec. We had fun at Suntec..like 2 kids. Well..you're the kid. LoL. Missed you!!!!!!!!!
I understand what you try to say when you keep asking me to save. Now I understand. I'm learning your ways too. LoL. *Muacks* Love you dear!

No comments: