Monday, May 22, 2006

22 May 2006, Monday (HOT!)

Monday blues..

Sigh..Monday lehz..now 1444hrs. 44 Minutes after lunch. Sianz..so funny. Yesterday so sad over Feng, and today I missed him like hell. Yes I'm already missing him. He called at 0724hrs to tell me that he's leaving. Yesterday we had a long talk. I missed him.
DEAR I MISS U!!! Sob..can't wait for next Thursday to come. Anyway dear, please tell your mom don't trouble herself to wrap the ba zhang for me. Paiseh lehz. LoL. *Huggies* Missing my translator..missing my complain box..missing you. Nobody for me to complain about my stupid customer..nobody to translate the chim chim chinese they write into english for me. DEAR!! Sob....LoL..
See lah yesterday so anyry with him today miss him like hell. No wonder they always say that we don't know how to treasure things until they're gone. Sianz. Heng he'll be back in time to go shopping for graduation clothes with me and attend my graduation ceremony.
K lah back to work..can't wait for knock off coz I'm meeting my darling Erin and Jiawei! LoL..

No comments: