Thursday, July 20, 2006

20 July 2006, Thursday (Sad day)


Going downhill

Things seems to be going downhill recently for me. I seemed to get myself into trouble at work, more frequently than ever. Everyday I'm handling bombs, bombs that are ticking and might go off anytime. Best thing is, I've to detonate the bomb myself. Sigh. Do the crime, pay for time. Sigh. These few days I feel irritated easily. Just yesterday I screamed at my customer for saying my name wrongly. Wow. Thank God boss wasn't around at that time.
Sigh. When will I ever learn not to be the hero? Just finished writing a CAR (Corrective Action Report) to my manager. Was nagged by her for overshipping cause the company have to pay for the freight charges from HK to Singapore. Best thing is, nobody buy that part that my customers returned. They're the only one who uses it. Thing is, I wasn't in the wrong. Sigh. Initially I was supposed to ship 36K to the customer, on the delivery day itself my storeman told me there is only 31.5K available. So to rectify this problem then, was to ask my China plant to ship the remaining 4.5K to customer from China. Maybe I was busy on that day. Or maybe just plain careless. I shipped a total of 40.5K to them. Apparently my storeman gave me wrong information. There is enough goods in the store to ship out. Customer complain of overship, then I have to write CAR and credit note. Si bey sianz. These 2 days I've been issuing credit notes. Argh!
In my report, to cover my storeman's ass, I admit that it was my fault. I was blur. Blah blah blah. Sianz. Kena nagged. Heng she's in a good mood today else I'll receive a scolding from her. Sianz...just went in again. About credit note issue. I just realised I've issued 3 credit notes to the same customer within 2 weeks. ARGH!! *Bang wall* Think I've to go pray already. I'm not focused enough. No heart to work. Or maybe I'm just plain tired. Keep falling asleep these few days during work. Sigh. *WAKE UP!* 30 more min to pang kang...better hurry finish my purchase orders and order entries.

No comments: