Thursday, July 27, 2006

27 July 2006, Thursday (Hot)

The tension over at office is damn serious. My mummy Xana (team leader) is now screaming over the phone at her mother-in-law. Previously she was screaming at her daughter. Guess her daughter is crying now. If I'm the daughter I'll feel very hurt. But then people tend to say things in a fit of anger.


Got this from Jac's blog. Then I went to do.
Your Brain is 47% Female, 53% Male

Your brain is a healthy mix of male and female
You are both sensitive and savvy
Rational and reasonable, you tend to keep level headed
But you also tend to wear your heart on your sleeve




You Are 48% Control Freak

Generally, you are in control but not a control freak. You life is usually in order.
However, sometimes you get too obsessed with making everything in your life picture perfect.



You Are 63% Vain

You're a little vain, but you also work hard for your good looks.
Just remember, everyone knows you are a total hottie. You don't have to remind them.



People Envy Your Compassion

You have a kind heart and an unusual empathy for all living creatures. You tend to absorb others' happiness and pain.
People envy your compassion, and more importantly, the connections it helps you build. And compassionate as you are, you feel for them.



Your Ideal Pet is a Cat

You're both aloof, introverted, and moody.
And your friends secretly wish that you were declawed!


See? I'm suited to have a kitty!! Dearie...could I have a kitty please? But wait..I'm not introvert! Maybe I do need to get declawed.....but I'm not introvert!

No comments: