Tuesday, July 25, 2006

25 July 2006, Tuesday (Normal)

Happy Belated Birthday Shel! =P
First and foremost, sorry Shel, for not being able to make it to your birthday celebration yesterday. Anyway Happy Belated Birthday! I know I know...this might be the last time I see you, but then Feng's father hospitalised. I must show my concern. Sorry sorry. Will send you off..wait...err...will try to send you off when you're going UK okies? *Hugz*


4 months le!
Today is our 4 months together. I've bought his present the last time I went Bishan and met up with Sue and HL. Since then I've kept the present at my office, cause I know he'll come my house and help pack my room time to time, and he'll see the present cause I always leave my things lying around. Anyway, was supposed to eat Boon Tong Kee tonight at Katong. We've made this plan 2-3 weeks ago. Sigh. But his father was hospitalised the day before. Apparently his father fainted and knocked his head against the wall/floor and had a nasty cut on the back of the head. Hope his father is fine. I've visited him last night. He seemed ok, except for that 7 stitches on the head with a 'Y' shaped wound. I know I shouldn't be evil but it's so coincidence that his surname is Yee. Hmmz. Today is 7th month le, better watch my mouth, or in this case, my fingers. LoL.
Dearie was apologizing to me for not being able to bring me eat Boon Tong Kee, yet again. I've been craving for Boon Tong Kee since 3 months ago. It's ok. I mean, if I can't even understand the situation on hand now, what sort of gf am I? Silly guy. I'm going to bring back the present with me when I knock off later. Hopefully his father will recover soon. Tonite 7th month, have to start staying at home le. Don't want to go out and bump into "them". Anyway I'm so damn bored in the office. I'm too efficient these few days, and I have a crazy thought. Feel like asking for more workload from my manager. I'm crazy I know. LoL. Gotta go..ciaoz.


The Simpsons in real life.

Here's a little something to make The Simpsons fans' day...

No comments: