Wednesday, September 13, 2006

13 September 2006, Wednesday

A209 Classmates
To all ex-A209/E009 classmates, please visit http://etcm-a209.blogspot.com/
cause I'd uploaded the pictures! Haha..yes yes...finally, sorry lah!


Love is like...

I changed my nick in msn, what else is new right? I changed it to 雪语:Courtship is always sweet, anything after sour and bitter. Obviously Andre saw, and decided to drop me a message:

haha says:
*pat pat* hope everything is sweet sweet for u always
雪语 : Courtship is always sweet, anything after sour and bitter says:
hmm?
雪语 : Courtship is always sweet, anything after sour and bitter says:
haha
雪语 : Courtship is always sweet, anything after sour and bitter says:
no lor
haha says:
no?
雪语 : Courtship is always sweet, anything after sour and bitter says:
it's bitter sweet and sour
haha says:
cannot everytime sweet cos everytime sweet u cannot taste the sweetness...
haha says:
like if u love mango and coke, after eating the mango, the coke will not taste sweet liao
雪语 : Courtship is always sweet, anything after sour and bitter says:
mango sour also ma
haha says:
ya.. haha... if always smoke menthol ice... then dun feel the menthol ice liao...
haha says:
so once in awhile must smoke normal lights
haha says:
then switch back to menthol ice then shoik again haha

I heard somewhere before, that courtship is like syrup, sweet sweet de. And after awhile, the relationship becomes like lemon tea, abit sweet and abit sour. As time passes by, the relationship becomes plain water, 淡而无味. Cynical aren't I? LoL. Hard not to, especially after quarreling with Feng last night. He's not in Singapore, so it's difficult for both of us I guess. I mean, during the first month we were together, we met up everyday. Yupz. Everyday. Including Sunday, when I should be resting at home. We'll meet up for a smoke before he goes for his Sunday-routine-of-Dota-ing. 2nd month, we met up like 5-6 times a week. Sometimes I'm feeling lazy, so I won't meet up with him. 3rd month came, we would meet up 4-5 times a week. I'm feeling lazy, and he's starting to feel lazy too. 4th month, need I say? 3-4 times a week. Friday I'll stay over at his house though, and Sat he'll stay over at my house. We're both lazy people. Haha. 5th month. We meet 2-3 times a week, he rarely comes over to pick me up from work anymore. We both go home at different times, only to meet up in game and play at different places. Quarrels start to appear by 4th month. Actually 2nd month I started squabbling with him liaoz. Haha! Our 6th month is nearing. But he was away from 8th Sept till 25th Sept. Rushing back just in time for our 6 mths together. And on 29th, he's going Msia with me to meet my relatives. Very dua zhong hor? I never brought ANY bf back before. *Excited*
Yesterday, we quarreled. We were apart for...5 days. Really apart. Him being in China and me being in Singapore. And on 10th October, his birthday, I'll be away in HK till 17th. Another week apart. The strain is there. We constantly think of each other, but the calls are expensive, so we usually talk for around 10min each day. Pathetic. Both of us are stressed with our work. We can't look for comfort from each other when we need a hug. Sigh. Funny thing is, despite all the quarrelings, my feelings for him didn't change. I still love him as much as I did yesterday, if not, more. Yes, 6 months later, we're still in love with each other. Sigh. I really miss him...


Need to diet...DESPERATELY
Argh! I didn't realise that I've grown so fat! I was uploading my class outing pictures onto our class blog, then I realise in the group photo, I've grown fat! I mean, people are funny. They look into the mirror and say, "I look like yesterday. I'm not fat. I have not grown fat. Even if I had, it's not visible..not that visible anyway.." Maybe that's just me. Haha. I took a pic of myself just now and I realised my face is now ROUND!! Argh! Jayven (from wlny) keeps suaning me, that I've figure, ROUND is also a figure. NBZ. Cannot. Was talking to Yen my collegue just now, and she told me go jogging everyday 20min enuff le. I was thinking, why not? Since I've nothing to do everyday also. Haha! Steady! Shall go jogging later. Anyone interested? LoL. Yen kept saying I'm not fat, but then who wana be fat? Eww...the word...argh! It's burning me! Showed her my birthday pics and she told me I was slim then and looked pretty. Showed her my pic when I was together with Kevin and she commented that didn't look like me. I was fat then. Oh no...I told Feng I want to be slim so he can show me off to his friends. Another reason...my cousin's wedding on 30th Sept. Have to slim down by then to wear my dress, sized M. Haha!! Steady lah! 大家一起来!加油!Err...I mean 减肥加油! =)

No comments: