Thursday, December 14, 2006

14 December 2006

Happy birthday.....
Hey hey, I wana take this opportunity to wish 2 of my friends a Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday Crystal!! Man you are one rich woman! May all your wishes come true and may you have more money so I can leech on you!! Haha. Happy Birthday Jacky! May you earn more money also, so when I go out with you I need not bring my wallet along. LoL. May both of you be successful in your career and be happy always!!!!!

E009 and MIE people, it's Jacky's birthday! FLOOD HIM! ITAS friends, it's The Crystal's birthday, FLOOD HER!!! But flood also no use, she didn't reply my sms. Stupid girl....

Xmas is coming!
Christmas is just...11 fucking days away. I've yet to send out my christmas cards. Yeah yeah, you want? Then gimme your address and I'll send you one. LoL.

No comments: