Wednesday, March 7, 2007

07 March 2007, Wednesday

Bored in office

Never Date a Pisces

Sensitive, emotional, and unrealistically romantic - you are destined to break Pisces heart.
Don't get fooled by a charming Pisces. They'll be clinging to you by the end of the first date!
Instead try dating: Aries, Leo, Libra, or Aquarius


Yes yes, I've dated Aries before and now I'm dating a Libra. Can't say that I don't love them. I love my libra-ian to bits! LoL.

American Cities That Best Fit You::
60% Las Vegas
60% New York City
55% Atlanta
55% Honolulu
50% Austin


I KNEW IT!! I knew I was suited for NYC life!!! LoL. I love USA. USA anyone? Anyone in the States wana hire me over there to work? I love USA!!

You Are Very Happy

Your life is totally together, and you enjoy every day.
And you don't need a quiz to tell you that!
You know how to find pleasure in the little things...
And even when life isn't so great, you have a good sense of perspective.


You Are Great With Money

You know the value of a dollar - and you save and spend wisely.
By living below your means, you've set yourself up for a rich future.
And while it may hurt to sacrifice now, you'll probably have plenty of money later on.
You're on your way to riches - just keep it up.


*Stop asking me to save le hor everyone. I do have savings...I spend alot when I'm outside but I only spend an average of $4 everyday, including ciggies. So don't worry!!! And dear, there's hope to our future le...hahahaha!!

You Can Change Your Life, But It Won't Be Easy

You really, truly want to change. You're just not sure that you can do it.
You need a solid plan, supportive friends, and a strong will.
Think about times you've made hard changes, and what you did to get through them.
A change is in your future - you just need a little help getting started.


See dear? I need support. Then will I be able to change. LoL. To my friends...ya I know I've been saying I want to quit smoking for a very long time. Need support k? Will do it slowly....by and by I will be able to do it. Remember what Xy wants, Xy gets. LoL.

You're Totally Sarcastic

You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny.
Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it.
And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitutde, then too bad. So sad.


Was well known for my sarcastism. Hey... the results also rather sarcastic hor? Say I baby bunny. WTF.

Finally get to see her
Finally I got to see how Shannen looks like. And I tell you, she's definitely prettier than I imagine. Thank you huh Shannen, for inputing a very ugly image of yourself in my brain. Must be a scheme right. So when I see u it'll be different..sly leh u. =]

No comments: