Thursday, April 19, 2007

Life fragile.

Shuwen's mom passed away 2 days ago, slightly before midnight of 17th April. Maybe it's not right for me to blog here about other people's sadness, but I really hope that SW might be able to grow slightly more mature and stronger. Not that I'm against clubbing or pubbing. Thing is at age of 18, it's ok to play once in awhile. Maybe it's because at age of 18, teenagers are no longer teenagers and can drink alcohol and smoke, LEGALLY. It's like a breakthrough. I remembered being 17, not a kid yet not an adult. I was hoping everyday that I would turn 18 soon, so I can smoke and buy ciggs legally. I was pubbing once or twice a month too, until I got kicked out of school and realised that although I'm having so much fun, I'm not exactly doing any good. I'm introducing alcohol and nicotine into my body. And all those late nights...MY GOD! Those times could be used to do something so much better! And furthermore, the money I used for clubbing were my pocket money. For Sw's case, she worked at pool junction. She's young. There's no responsibilities at all except to play, enjoy life and study. More of play than study. Cause life had been rather smooth sailing for her. She never got kicked out of school before. She never experienced the envy to see her pals all in school and her slogging with just an 'O' lvl cert. I've been thru that but it was a little too late. There was nobody to guide me...well there were, my parents. But I was at the age where I can rebel and do anything and everything I wana do is just to rebel and have fun. I don't wish SW to walk my path. By the time I realised that, it was already too late.
Shuwen, if you happened to be reading this, well, time to stop clubbing. Especially when you're going to face a rather tight problem in the future. Take this chance to grow up and take the responsibilities. Help, ya, I can help, all of us can help. But how long? Forever? You need to take care of yourself. But NEVER NEVER quit school. Finish it by all means. And seriously, I think you look better when you're not wearing revealing clothes. You look 18. Your age. Those clothes make you look older and you're more prone to getting taken advantage by other guys. Life is fragile. It really really is. So be strong. Fight whatever comes your way. And we'll be here for you. Don't worry.
Ehh...I'm not like Mike, always willing to console and ready to help. I tend to console, once, twice and then it's a wakeup call from me. I'll nag and I'll scold. Hate me all you want but you'll never know the answer if all people do is to be nice and sympatise with you. When I got kicked out, my friends left me. That's my fucking wake up call. When I couldn't get a job, Shuen and Nel made remarks that woke me up. You need some scolding, you know who to call. Never kill yourself. If you're dead still ok, although you bring trouble to those loved ones around you. If you're not dead, it's though cause all you see are scars to remind you how stupid you were. I know that, cause I'd been there done that.
Oh yah sorry that I couldn't attend the wake. Mom insisted that since it was my Chinese birthday (2nd day of the 3rd month), I am unable to attend wakes. Stupid rule but better to believe and not quarrel with my mom. I did asked Feng to pass you the white gold money. Hope you'll put it to good use. Need help rem to call me. =]

To study or not to...dilemna


See my nick? I'm in a dilemna. Should I pursue my degree? If yes what course? Engineering? Electronics or Electrical? Which school? Part time or full time? My parents do not need me to bring food to the table. My monthly pay is lesser than what my mom is getting per month. And my dad is getting almost twice her pay. So...well...err...I don't know. I told mom yesterday that I'm sick and tired of working. I want to study full time. Mom's only answer, which happened to be her usual answer also, was to ask me to think it through carefully. I'm thinking to study full time or part time. I'm really afraid I can't cope if I study part time. But then if I study full time, who's gonna sustain my current lifestyle? And I'm a tad too old to be getting money from parents. I'm like stuck. Can someone give me advice? Argh. John Han told me to study full time if I can afford it cause I won't be able to catch up with the part time. Thing is.....I don't know. There's alot of questions and things to weigh before I make any decision. But the reason I want to study full time is NOT to escape from working. I'm just getting more and more tired with my current company. It's Shannen that gives me a kind of reason to come work. I'm so proud to say that it'd been 1mth plus since I took MC/leave. LoL. HELP!!!!

Bored again. Interesting...

On Average, You Would Sell Out For

$1,071,814


Guys Like That You're Fun

You're the type of girl guys brag about knowing
That's because you're cool, funny, and laid back
You're smart enough to know how to be one of the guys
But flirty enough to know how to make them all want you


You Are a Funny Gift Giver

Your gifts are wacky, offbeat, and even borderline naughty.
You prefer to give a gift that makes someone crack up...
Forget utility. You prefer to give something that's totally hilarious.


You Will Die at Age 76

You're pretty average when it comes to how you live...
And how you'll die as well.


You Are Pretty Logical

You're a bit of a wizard when it comes to logic
While you don't have perfect logic, you logic is pretty darn good
Keep at it - you've got a lot of natural talent in this area!


You Have Good Karma

In general, you like to do the right thing when it comes to others.
Your caring personality really shines through.
Sure, you have your moments of weakness - and occasionally act out.
But, all in all, you're karma is good... even with those few dark spots.


You Are Somewhat Honest

You do tend to tell the truth a lot
But you also stretch the truth on occasion
You figure a little lie isn't a big deal
As long as it doesn't hurt anyone too much!


Your Job Satisfaction Level: 56%

Your job is about average. There are some parts you really enjoy, and some parts that stress you out.
It's possible that you need a small change. Maybe you should switch companies or positions.
It's also possible that you're simply burned out. No job is perfect, even a great one.
Give yourself a personal day to think about your career goals - and if your current job is helping you achieve them.


Your Birthdate: March 26

You lucked out the the skills to succeed in almost any arena.
Put you in almost any business or classroom, and you'll rise to the top.
You're driven and intense, but you also know when to kick back and cooperate.
Your ability to adapt to almost any situation is part of what's going to make you a success.

Your strength: Your attention to detail

Your weakness: You can be a little too proud of your successes

Your power color: Turquoise

Your power symbol: Arrow pointing up

Your power month: August


Your Birthdate: March 26

You love being in love... so much so that it's very hard for you to be single.
Unfortunately, it's difficult for you to stay in love over time. Too many people intrigue you!
Only your true love will be able to keep you interested over time.

Number of True Loves You'll Have: 2

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 4

You are most compatible with people born on the 8th, 17th, and 26th of the month.


Your Hidden Talent

You're super sensitive and easily able to understand situations.
You tend to solve complex problems in a flash, without needing a lot of facts.
Decision making is easy for you. You have killer intuition.
The right path is always clear, and you're a bit of a visionary.


The Part of You That No One Sees

You are passionate, romantic, and emotional.
You put love first in your life, even though you have often been disappointed by it.
You expect to be swept of your feet, and you never expect infatuation to die out.

Underneath it all, you are scared that you aren't lovable.
Your insecurity has ruined many relationships, as you are unable to see the love that's really there.
You are secretly afraid of being alone. Confronting your insecurities is incredibly painful.


Your Vocabulary Score: C-

Your vocabulary is average.
You're not exactly a literature major, but no one's going to accuse you of being illiterate!


WTF....and you guys keep saying my English is powerful. ARGH!! I have a C-!!

Your Ideal Pet is a Cat

You're both aloof, introverted, and moody.
And your friends secretly wish that you were declawed!


Told u guys I love cats...LoL. Haha..and I'm like a cat. Nice and friendly but when provoked, WATCH OUT! *MEOW*

You Are 73% Grown Up, 27% Kid

Congratulations, you are definitely quite emotionally mature.
Although you have your moments of moodiness, you're usually stable and level headed.


Fuck off to those that says I'm still a kid. FUCK U. FUCK OFF. LoL.

You Are a Little Messy

You aren't the cleanest person in the world, but you're definitely not a slob.
You clean up when you have the time, but you're realistic about what you can get done.
Generally, you're pretty organized and tidy - though you may have a few hidden messes.
You eventually get around to making things spotless, but you do it on your own schedule!


Your Personality Is

Idealist (NF)


You are a passionate, caring, and unique person.
You are good at expressing yourself and sharing your ideals.
You are the most compassionate of all types and connect with others easily.
Your heart tends to rule you. You can't make decisions without considering feelings.
You seek out other empathetic people to befriend.
Truth and authenticity matters in your friendships.
In love, you give everything you have to relationships. You fall in love easily.
At work, you crave personal expression and meaning in your career.
With others, you communicate well. You can spend all night talking with someone.
As far as your looks go, you've likely taken the time to develop your own personal style.
On weekends, you like to be with others. Charity work is also a favorite pastime of yours.


You Passed Your Driver's Test

Congratulations, you got 7/10 correct.
You're a good driver - at least, when you want to be.


Ehh...this is based on USA driving conditions hor. So not really accurate. I'm a very very safe driver! *Crosses fingers*

No comments: