Thursday, June 21, 2007

21 June 2007, Thursday

Kena tagged

Piangz...shouldn't have read Amelia's blog, then won't kena tagged. Sigh sigh..I got nobody to tag lehz...*sad* Most people my age got bored with blogging after awhile..sigh...let's see how ba...

Ok I've to type 10 random things about myself ah..hmmz here goes
1) I'm not deafening when I'm noisy, it's when I'm silent then it's deafening.
2) I stopped my piano lessons at grade 7 cause I was criticise by a new piano teacher on my skills. (Fiona you sucks. Thank God you're not my teacher else I'll wreck your piano)
3) I'm addicted to good life.
4) I hate visiting China or any other 3rd world Asia countries
5) I'm actually more intellectual than you think. To understand this, stop treating me like a retard
6) I'm very interested in Engineering field
7) I've skin disease, though not contagious, it's incurable
8) I love driving fast and car racing but has no guts to drive THAT fast
9) I'm proud of all my friends and family, so those non-friends better not insult my friends or you'll get it
10) I fart when no one is near and I burp infront of my close ones and I dig my nose when nobody's looking. Haha. Will occassionally scratch my backside too.

OK....now who do I tag? Those that I tag has to say 10 random stuff about yourself and tag other people. Therefore I tag (sway lah you guys..you guys are the only ones that DO have a valid blog that is still in use):

- D.O.R.E.E.N.
- G.R.A.C.E. W.E.I.
- K.E.V.I.N.
- S.H.A.N.N.E.N.
- T.H.O.M.A.S.

Happy tagging you guys...kekeke...

No comments: