Wednesday, June 13, 2007

So proud of my answer!

Hahaha, what can I say? I'm proud to be a Singaporean! But then if I were to be born a Malaysian, I'll also be proud of Malaysia lah. Too bad I'm born a Singaporean, else I'll promote whichever country I am in. Kekeke...
Anyway the question for this is Is Singapore the best country to immigrate? What do you guys think? My answers can be found at http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=20070605022425AA31WsH. Can see I'm damn proud of Singapore. And I bi shi whoever tries to be insulting. FUCK U GUYS! Must be proud of Singapore ok! Cannot run Singapore down! It's your country! Piangz, it's going to be run by us in the future, how to run Singapore if you don't like the country! Traitors....may you burn in eternal hell......
I'm being dramatic again..LoLs...but I'm most proud of this answer out of so many questions I've tried answering. Hey I don't simply answer for the sake of answering ok. My profile states that I've answered 187 questions and out of these, 38 are chosen as best answers. That's 20% best answer! I'm smart too you know. God didn't take my brain away. Kekeke..I'm a smart beauty with sausage lips. *Puke*

Brave Girl!

I'm a brave girl ok! I went for a flu jab yesterday! All alone!! *Claps* Those who don't know me well will kinda think it's normal right? Hey I've a phobia of injection needles. Since secondary school, I don't know how and exactly when, but whenever I see the needles, I'll break into cold sweat and tears will drop. My goosebumps will appear and I'll tense up. Yesterday I did tense up, maybe that's why it's rather painful. And my tears did flow down. I'm just like rooted there. Phobia. Damn. So I'm a brave girl! Yeah!! LoL. And the stupid thing is hurting my whole arm. Pain pain. Majiam like someone punched my arm and it's full of blue blacks. Pain sia! But Feng was proud of me. Cause I went thru the whole ordeal ALONE. Kekeke...*thunderous claps*
I'm a brave girl. I love me!

Bored in office

Your Dominant Thinking Style: Modifying

Super logical and rational, you consider every fact available to you.
You don't make rash decisions and are rarely moved by emotion.

You prefer what's known and proven - to the new and untested.
You tend to ground those around you and add stability.


You Are a Great Liar

You can pretty much pull anything over on anyone.
You are an expert liar, even if you don't lie very often.


You Are 80% Tortured Genius

You are smart. Brilliant in fact. And while it's a blessing, it's also a curse.
Your head is filled with everything - grand ideas, insufferable worries, and a good deal of angst.


You Need Some Yellow in Your Life

Yellow will make you feel happy, perky, and hyper.
And with a little yellow, you will project an aura of energy.
If you want attention, you've got to get a little yellow in your life!

For extra punch: Combine yellow with blue or orange

The downside of yellow: People associate it with sickness and deceit

The consequences of more yellow in your life:

You will have more mental clarity, especially when faced with difficult problems
You will be protected from depression and moodiness
You will be a lot less likely to burn out or feel stressed


You Should Be With an Air Sign!

Your best match is a Gemini, Libra, or Aquarius

Why? You crave excitement and playful banter
Only an Air Sign can match your wit - and keep you on your toes
As for fun, an Air Sign guy will show you plenty? with tons of surprises
Just be sure to introduce him to some new playful experiences as well!


You Date Like a Woman

According to studies on dating, you date like a woman.
You tend to take romance seriously, and you're not really out for a fling.

A mental and emotional connection always comes first for you.
And rushing the physical stuff is likely to turn you off.

You're highly selective when it comes to dating, and some may say you're too picky.
You know what you want, and when you find it, you're ready to commit.

No comments: