Wednesday, August 15, 2007

15 August 2007, Wednesday

15th Aug = 1 Yr 5 Mths

Today marked the 1 yr, 5 months I am in this company. Seriously, I didn't think I would stay this long. Maybe I'm just too lazy to travel. I mean, my company is just 15min walk away from my house! And if I walk faster, I'll reach my company within 10min. I save alot of transportation. What had I achieved for the past 1yr plus? Well, firstly, I got an increment of a total of $400 during this period, and secondly, I got to travel to HK and China, and last but not least, I did learn some things here. I had fun, I am given the freedom as long as I finish my work....which means now I've to go do my report. Sianz. I hate doing report..talk later...I mean update later.

Bored of doing reports


Which Hogwarts house will you be sorted into?


Your in-depth results are:

Hufflepuff - 13
Ravenclaw - 12
Gryffindor - 10
Slytherin - 9

No comments: