Tuesday, August 28, 2007

28 August 2007, Tuesday

Fat = Diet time

Sianz...stupid Jay msn-ed me in the morning. EARLY in the morning. KNS. Damn that fella. LoL. Met up with him, Rayne, Shuen, Nel, Mike, Ray Ho, Ah Ray, Ah Girl, Liyi, Ruilin, YJ, Verlyn, Bryan and Eling jie last night. Of course got Feng lah. Kena suan-ed yesterday. LoL.

But then what Jay says is the truth that nobody dare say lah, so take it in stride and try to diet lor. He's being nice...LoL. NOT! @#$%^&

JvN : hi..my name is.. says:
hoi
JvN : hi..my name is.. says:
time to go on diet
JvN : hi..my name is.. says:
u put on weight
雪语 : Shagged out says:
FUCK
雪语 : Shagged out says:
LOL
雪语 : Shagged out says:
i know i know
JvN : hi..my name is.. says:
haha
雪语 : Shagged out says:
oui put on wt a long time ago
JvN : hi..my name is.. says:
aa word of advise mah
JvN : hi..my name is.. says:
lol
JvN : hi..my name is.. says:
hahahah
JvN : hi..my name is.. says:
time to cut down on kfc
JvN : hi..my name is.. says:
lol
雪语 : Shagged out says:
boh bian...nothing to eat
JvN : hi..my name is.. says:
verlyn also put on weight
JvN : hi..my name is.. says:
hahaha
雪语 : Shagged out says:
ya she did
雪语 : Shagged out says:
char bors in love is like that one...haha
JvN : hi..my name is.. says:
poor thing leh
JvN : hi..my name is.. says:
lytat go on will b out of luv
JvN : hi..my name is.. says:
lol
雪语 : Shagged out says:
-_-"

He's still my buddy lah, someone whom I can complain to about Feng, since he knew Feng back in secondary school. He's also one whom I can debate about politics, and lots of stuff. He's still my buddy and I'll still love him, no matter how bastard he can be. Hahahaha!! Just kidding!

Seriously, think I should really start my diet and start sourcing for the threading machine me and my mom wanted to buy. Hmmz...really need to exercise. Hope my knee can tahan. In the meantime, 20 sit ups for the next 3 days, and then 30 for the next 3, and 40 for the next 3...until I can do 50 per night.........can't a person dream? ^_^

I have my own ways

Today must be a very sway day for me. First of all Jay asked me go slim down, which is ok, then my manager come niam me about how my emails are handled. WTF. She intercom-ed me regarding the CAR I owed her. I remembered there is only 1. The other one was sent YESTERDAY for investigation. So I told her only 1. Then she kept claiming got 2. So I told her sent for investigation. Not wanting to be wrong (as usual), she said the way I handle emails not good, I never follow up with the investigation...blah blah blah. CBZ.

So she came out and checked my email. And she couldn't understand how my emails work. DUH. Bet you also don't know about others. Everyone got their own way one lehz. Don't shoot me just because I happened to be the only easy target. Anyway, from the pic can see lah, alot of bold letters. So she thought I didn't do my work. Hello?! All my emails come in, they will be in the inbox. All emails action already done will be put into their folders accordingly. Those not done will sit in the inbox FOREVER until I do it. Those that DO NOT need my action will be dumped into their respective folders also. I like bold. Bold easier to find. So I tried explaining to her. Then she shifted my emails, dragged the bars, sort according to her wants...and my emails are messed up. WTF. It's ok..cause I can always de-drag it and make it into the way I want. BUT THEN! She called me into her office and gave me a 20min lecture on how HER email is done. Blah blah blah. *Yawn*

Seriously, I'm not in a very good mood today. I'm tired, I'm shagged and I don't feel like working. And those who knows me will know that when I lack of sleep, my mood isn't very good. Anyway, she told me she don't expect me to follow what she does, but hoped that I will be more systematic like her. *So obvious hint* Then she started telling me that her cousin (who used to work here) was from NTU and her emails are in a mess. She don't know what NTU is teaching lah, how can her cousin study so high and get a degree when everything is in a mess...blah blah blah. Then she shoot me saying her confidence in me very low. Blah blah blah. *Yawn* Reverse psychology? Try harder lah hor? It doesn't work on me. After that I got up and think she took the hint and made it as the meeting was over.
So I went out, happy that finally I can cool myself before I make a scene inside. I'm seriously and dangerously close to that. Then she intercom-ed me again, saying that since we're at this topic, she better get out of her chest. She asked me I have so may folders, how do I know which one has new email? *Rolls eyes* I told her all my folders are already done. As in I do le, then I put inside folder de. She was like "Oh! You mean you don't have this thing to put all incoming emails into their respective folders ah?"
"No. All incoming emails, no matter from who, is in the inbox. I do finish then I put into their respective folders."
"Oh, I thought yours same as mine and John. Cause we already differentiate them when they come in. I thought they will go into their folders straightaway"
*Rolls eyes until they pop out*
"No lah, I do action already then put them inside one."
"Oh so it's still ok lor. Think you need to add a pending folder lor."
"Ya" *Can't be bothered. My inbox is my pending*
"Ok lah..bye"
"Bye" *Slams down phone and starts cursing. Stupid*

Faint right? Argh!! This is only the start lehz. 1102hrs nia. I still have like how many hours more to tahan? ARGH!! Wana cry liaoz. I'm so freaking tired. ARGH! Me go do my stuff le. I'm like falling asleep ANY moment. *Yawn*

No comments: