Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Heart Pains

Think I should stop smoking. I've been having heart/chest pains since Monday night. And this morning I woke up with a very bad headache. And I ate panadol, something which I had been trying to avoid for a very long time. You see, I used to get headaches very often in the office, and I consume Panadol Extra at least twice a week. So much so until my colleagues stopped me from eating it. They say it isn't very good for my kidneys. It had been about 2 months since I last ate paracetamol. But this morning really jialat.

I shouldn't have slept last night with a headache still there. Best thing is my headache is positioned at my forehead. Shouldn't have cough that much. Things hasn't been going too well for me lately. Should go pray pray liaoz. I'm having swollen lips (due to coldsores trying to pop out), I have headache and my old ailment had came back...the ever irritating sharp pain on the sides of my lower abs. Doctor had told me before if it's on the right side then it's appendics, if it's on the left then it's my large intestine. I guess it's nothing. =P

Think I'm going to fall sick again. Head still pain despite me consuming medication this morning. Lips had been swollen for a week. My sides are hurting. So does my heart. Wonder if it's due to me smoking or it's due to the fact that it's broken......