Friday, January 4, 2008

Sudden Death of MC King

Just heard over FM93.3 that MC King, or Jimmy Nah, had passed away. First thing I did was to search the internet for his news. Yahoo news didn't have the report. So I went searching around, until I chanced upon Channel News Asia's Entertainment and saw the news. Yupz. He passed away. It should be today, because the time updated was at 1606hrs. Just a few hours ago. Extracted from CNA:

Singapore celebrity Jimmy Nah, who is better known as MC King, has passed away suddenly. He was 40 years old.

His friends told MediaCorp Radio that Jimmy had experienced breathing difficulties while at home earlier Friday. He was sent to hospital but died shortly after 1pm.


Read the story here. Chong Qing, don't sad le. Jie ai shun bian ba. Just in case you want to read his blog, you can read here. It's rather saddening to read his last entry. Quoted from his blog:

希望自己和家人身体都健康,生活过得快乐


My deepest condolences to his family. I know his friends will miss him. I know I will. He was a friend of my nanny's daughter. I believe she will be devastated. He's a great man. Rest in peace MC King.

No comments: