Saturday, January 5, 2008

Jamie Spears Pregnant at age 16

Maybe I'm slow, but I just got to know that Jamie Spears, younger sister of Britney Spears, is pregnant. January should be her 4th month into pregnancy. At age 16 (this yr 17), it might be a nightmare. One day you're enjoying your teenage life, and the next, you're slapped with the responsibilities of a parent.

Apparently, Jamie's boyfriend, Casey Aldridge, is now eluding the reporters and such, as mentioned in the story here. Why am I so kpo about her news? Well, a few years back, I was watching a show on Nickelodeon, All That, and they kept changing the hosts. Amanda Bynes was previously from All That, so is Drake and Josh. I saw a new young kid, she was the one of the youngest kid around and I don't know why but other hosts seemed to pale in comparison with her. At her age then, she was confident and portrayed something that I can't quite explain. It was until after the show then I realised her name is Jamie Spears, sister of Britney Spears.

After a couple of years, she quit All That, and had her own show, Zoey 101. She is one of the few girls that joined this school, which had turned into a co-ed school from the previously boys school. Why do I know so much? I am a fan of Nickelodeon (even now) and Disney channel. LoL. Although I seldom turn to these channels anymore, but you'll still remember the channels you used to watch. You get the idea.

To me, Jamie isn't anything like Britney. Don't get mistaken. Britney, no matter how she behaved, she keeps her family out of the limelight as best as she can. She's very protective towards her younger sis, Jamie, and seriously, being a sister, you can't beat that. Britney is afraid that Jamie would follow her footsteps, and no matter how lousy Britney might be, at least she still loves her family. Back to Jamie. Jamie is a responsible girl. She don't crave limelight. She don't need what her sister is geting. I believe she wants people to know her as Jamie Spears, and not Britney's younger sister.

As quoted from a website, I can tell that she knows what position she is in. When reporters asked her about pre-marital sex, sh replied "I definitely don't think (premarital sex is) something you should do; it's better to wait. But I can't be judgmental because it's a position I put myself in." (quoted from here.) She knows what she had done is wrong. To all those people, especially the person who commented that it is shameful or whatever (the whole comment can be read here), please. Don't say things too early. What if it happened to YOUR kid? Would you still think shame on your kid and shame on you?

Jamie is already shocked, what she needs now is support. Stop running her down. She had learnt her lesson and is taking the responsibilities as a parent. At age 17. If I was pregnant at 16, I'll abort it and maybe make the same mistake. Not Jamie. She repents and is willing to do something about it. Just give her a break. Do you have to punish her mom by putting her mom's book on indefinite hold? Sheesh. To Britney and Jamie, do what you think is the best for your kid. Just don't care what people think, cause as long as you have your family, you're home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG you got to be joking Jamie pregnant at age 16.I've seen the pics ain't pretty. I feel bad for you Jamie but it was a mistake.She spends so much time getting ready for the baby that she never has time to relax and chill but I know if you have God on your side he can help you Jamie.You can do it.Just cuorius but what are you going to name your baby?Is it a boy or a girl? When are you going to have it?Take care Jamie,and God bless.

Anonymous said...

HEY ANONYMOUS, she had it on June 19 at 9:30 you asshole! YOU ARE A BIG FAG IN A BAG!