Friday, March 14, 2008

He Is Just So Sweet!

I saw Eugene's nick just now and decided to ji siao him. His sub-nick was : if u can catch a dream.... wat would it be.. Funny me messaged him saying I would dream of shagging Wu Zun. Keke! And thus, started our boh liao messages to each other. Did I mentioned before that Eugene is almost like the worm in my stomach? Haha.

Since my birthday is coming, and he being the kiasu one, he wished me a happy birthday on CY's bday (which is on 03/06!). And today, he said he'll send me an e-card. But apparently something happened, (he said web hanged) and he decided to msn me what he typed instead. I found it rather sweet, so I decided to post it up:

[E]ndless [N]ightmare [YC] says:
FUK!!!
i type so fuking long...
the site hang...
i was abt to send u ur ecard
fuk...
nvm
i type it here again...

Dear BANANA,
its abt the time of the yr...
to celebrate ur bday...
thru these yrs...
not long not short...
but then... frenz so long...
must wish u abit earlier...
that day cy bday i wish u adv le ah... dun forget...
they say with age comes wisdom...
i wish the best for u too...
lolx
as for present...
dun wori...
u will get it wan la...
but for a gal who almost has everything else... ( at least to mi)
i wanna wish u GD lucki lucki and xue ye jing bu
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! BANANA!!!
signing off... enyc...

With friends like him, who needs presents? E009 people, you guys are the best present le! Love you guys man!!

PS: OK Eugene, since you so sweet, I shall buy you a box of chocolates from Hokkaido! Keke..for you only...

No comments: