Thursday, September 11, 2008

2 Different Occasions - Red & White

I'm currently at M Hotel waiting for the wedding to start. I'm so bored here cause silly Vera only invited me from our secondary school. The remaining guests are her colleagues and friends from JC and uni.

Me is bored lor! I'm put with her colleagues I guess..anyway..as I mentioned..one red one white. A friend's father just passed away today and I was informed while on the way home from school today. I'll be going down for the wake tml cause today's Vera's big day..have to give her face. Love you girl..thanks for inviting me to the wedding..but hurry start la! @%£*&

Tml have to go school..yawn..me is tired de..now 815 le..should have stayed home till later..lol..ok me go fa dai liao and see if I can login to msn...

No comments: