Friday, December 16, 2005

16 Dec 2005, Friday

it's 0348hrs now wor..and I just reached home not long ago. Went drinking with Cat, David, Mike and Nelson. Great bunch of people they are. Went Fisherman's Village just now. Promised Nelson not to drink tonight, but then temptations very big, so I drank with David and Mike while Cat drank fruit punch and Nelson drank coconut. who are they you ask? Some people i got to know from wholivesnearyou.com. Too bad James didn't come. We sat there from 2330 to 0240. The day before I just met up with David, Cat and Nelson at 0200am wor..steady! I found many nite owls to accompany me in the middle of the night!! Words can hardly describe how great they are. Know them less than a week 2-3 of them wana intro me engineering jobs. So good right!
Tml nite or rather tonite they going Eski bar, still thinkin whether to go or not. Today drink liao, tml drink again? Kaoz..like my msn nick lah huh..Chivas, Wiskey & Burbon are my friends but are the enemies of my skin. Skin condition getting worse..sigh..starting to get fat again. Drop to 59kg le think now going back 60kg? Cannot!!!!! But then again with my height, I'll never look fat. LoL
K lah go koonz liaoz..nitez!!

No comments: