Wednesday, December 21, 2005

21 Dec 2005, Wednesday

Argh!!!! Stupid!! It's 0128hrs right now..and Nelson messaged me ask me go Macs..then David msg. Kaoz..I replied them both say cannot coz I promised my mom to stay home tonight. Then David called me and threatened me!! Argh!! Angwee..LoL.
Haha..blurz le right? I organised a gathering for Bedok Reservoir people tomorrow, or rather later at night, Wed around 11pm. Cat and I are going to bring our pets down, her dog and my rabbit. Muahahaha..then David Wed not working somemore. David asked me go down now, else he tomorrow won't appear. Say I anti social. Piangz! I'm Xueyu lehz..where got anti social..now thinking how to creep out of my house. Sure die if my parents know. But then that stupid David!!!! Argh!!
Oh yah, yesterday, as in Monday night, I dreamt of Kevin. Kevin and Geraldine to be exact. Dreamt that both of them together le. In the dream I met up with Kevin and found out that his current gf is Geraldine. I was not sad, instead I was happy for them both. I even laughed at Kevin coz he used to say he don't go for girls 3 yrs younger. LoL. I told that to Thomas just now when he called, Thomas told me that the girl Kevin's chasing now is also 20, so Thomas ask me to tell Kevin go die. Funny thing is when Thomas told me about Kev's new target, my heart didn't ache anymore. I was actually laughing. This afternoon I was even thinking of being friends with him..be a normal friend first, not a close one like before. Coz I know if I rush myself or rush him, the results would not be a pleasant one. Haha. Know myself too well. Anyway, I might have a new target soon also. Target nia..haha..maybe I'm finally beginning to let go. It doesn't hurt that much anymore..LoL.
Guess what? David and Nelson just msg me. Or rather David msg first then Nelson but I read Nelson first, he told me that they not meeting le. Reason? David tired le, went home liaoz. So he cancelled. KNS...just now keep psycho-ing me to go down, say he reached liaoz. I asked David why not meeting he say no supporters, esp from XY..hey got Nelson, Mike and Cat lor! What's his prob. LoL. Now he telling me tml he not going, ask me not to miss him. LoL. Bullshit. What XY wants, XY gets. Remember this.

No comments: