Sunday, January 1, 2006

01 Jan 2006, Sunday

AHH!!! A brand new year, a brand new day. Day? By the time I woke up half the day was gone. Sigh. Yesterday was so B-O-R-I-N-G. First and foremost, must apologize to Thomas Mah..sorry sorry. Said that I'd stick to you but in the end I didn't turn up. Not that you expected me to turn up also, but then sorry!! LoL. Secondly is KC. I know you wana continue to party, but in the end you still left with us earlier than expected. You were steady..I'm not sorry. Thirdly, to Bryan, paiseh wasn't able to party with you till late that night. Really tired and you know what happened, what was runnin thru my mind at that point, so sorry. Fourth and last person I wana apologize to is Anderson. Sorry. I know after the countdown I wasn't really myself. Well, I was just feeling lonely, especially after I see so many couples in Dbl O, and almost equally as many when we went outside to take a breather. My legs were hurting, and more importantly my heart was screaming for a loved one to spend that day with me. and I was abit pissed at you for tousling my hair. Anyone and everyone who knows me knows that I pay the most attention to my hair than to other parts of myself. They also know that I'm willing to pay a fucking $250 for a rebonding and hair treatment yet I'm unwilling to spend $25 for a meal. Asking me to fork out $50 for a facial treatment is like wanting my life yet I'm willing to pay $50 for a haircut at Kimage or $30 at Jean Yip. And NOBODY, I repeat, NOBODY dares mess up my hair. Ask Zhihao (some ex-friend whom turned bastard on me) did his finger hurt when I bit on it and let it bled, just because he messed up my bangs. Nevermind, don't think you really know that I'm THAT obsessed with my hair. Well I am, last time instead of asking Kevin if I'm pretty, I'll ask him if my hair is soft, or straight or even both. That's how obsessed I am. LoL.
Ok digress abit le. Anyway, as planned, last night met up with Anderson at Selegie, the
Spellbound Cafe, he had some reading, then we were walking to nowhere. Called Thomas and he say Cheng How they all haven't decide yet. That was almost 8pm le. Got bored, we walked towards City Hall. Stopped at one of the Coffeebean and had drinks there while we made calls. I made an evil call to Yeathui coz he was having this medical something lah, and asked him where he celebrating, when I know he's at camp. *Evil* LoL. Called Bryan, he said he's queueing at MOS and asked me if I wana go down. I was like ok, if later no plans. Called Randy to jio him go, then me and Anderson made our way down to Funan and met up with Timothy, some guy I used to know in IRC but never met before. Finally met le. Felt so young standing next to them, both in their thirties..LoL. Around 9 plus, Thomas finally called and said they going Bugis, and I told him later I go join him. Gotta go MOS find friend first..so from Funan we walked to MOS. DAMN!!!! The queue was damn fucking long!!!


Can see right? I was at the same spot from 9+ to 10+!! I kena shoved, kena taken advantage, foot kena stepped on..argh! Bryan was at lost trying to protect me while Randy were making fast friends with Anderson, both suaning me at the same time. Poor Bryan. I reached Clarke Quay at around 920pm, and the queue was way beyond the bus stop..almost halfway to the traffic light le. GOD!!! At 11pm we decided to go Attica, but queue was pretty long too, then we walked around aimlessly until 1130, then decided to walk over to Dbl O. By then KC joined us le at Dbl O. Bryan's friend is a member, so we didn't queue and hello! It's not free k! I paid $40..kns, when ladies should only be $30! Fuck!! Nvm. Went in, got drinks, started dancing...dance less than 10min then countdown le. Countdown was fun, after that it got boring. That night there were alot of cute guys in Dbl O. Saw a few that I fancy, but no guts to go know them. Randy said he'll help me ask for their numbers on the account that on X'mas eve I helped him gotten 2 numbers. Haha! Anyway danced till 230am, then went off with Anderson, KC and Randy. Got outside, damn! Wrong timing!
It seemed that EVERYONE was tired, so EVERYONE chose the same time to go home. We waited for cab till 330am!!!! Then Randy and KC chased after a night bus, which I'm unable to catch cause I was too attitude then to run. LoL. No mood lah. Feeling lonely wor...kaoz. Nobody for me to kiss or hug after I get high. So I didn't get high also. LoL. My ex-es will know what usually happens after I get high. *Innocent*
Anyway decided to walk to UE Square, and Anderson being the gentlemen, didn't board the bus either and waited with me for the cab. Damn I was stupid. I got a cab within 10min!!! There's this special number to call ma, that you just key in the location's code then VOILA! Na bey, waited so long for nothing. He sent me home, I dropped behind my house, the PIE there and walked home alone. I seriously need to be alone these few days. Gonna be hermit again.
Tonight Melissa asking me to go her chalet wor. She cutting cake at midnight. Sianz. Don't know to go or not. But then I wana see Dexian's new Honda Integra!!! That fucker gotten so rich, go buy Integra. Maybe dropped by awhile ba, even Han Sim and Hong Ye going le, how can I not go. LoL. See how ba..Happy New Year everyone! Bah! What's so happy about the new year? I'm still alone. Argh! Gonna make new year resolutions soon! Gonna change Thomas' slogan of "I'm single not desperate" to one of my own "I'm single AND desperate". LoL. Crazy. Ciaoz!

No comments: