Friday, January 6, 2006

06 Jan 2006, Friday

Oh yah, firstly to John. Hidden entries not for your eyes. Cause you do not have my login name and password!! LoL. And it's really hidden as in I save as draft only. Haha. John, those are for me to say how I feel towards people, and those people might actually come in here to read, so without so much as to hurt their egos/pride/whatever, have to keep it hidden. Don't worry darling, I've written nothing about you in the hidden entries. LoL.
Piangz, tml is Victor kor's ROM buffet tea..and I've ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WEAR! Argh! Was supposed to meet Karleong this evening go buy top de, shun bian buy present for Victor kor and Doreen. But Karleong is all the way over at Mt Faber working today, and he like very busy, can only meet me after 8pm. Since mom had suggested go shopping today, so called mom. Decided to eat at home (cause I cook le) then go out, she came home commented on my porridge being too soggy and lumpy, I got abit pissed, then we decided not to go out le.
I got bored staying at home then decided to msg Wenhui. Met up for coffee and started crapping about the times where he chased after me and failed. We were debating whose fault it was. Ended up in a draw. LoL. My hints dropped at that time were not obvious enough, he was wrong to stop chasing after he learned about Kevin. Haha..stupid man. Chatted awhile then chatted to that time we went to watch Sex Is Zero that movie. LoL..confessions of a man turned horny after the movie..LoL..I lied to Kevin at that time somemore, saying that I went to watch that movie with Erin, but actually I was watching with Wenhui alone, after that we even went East Coast walk. Haha! That was past le lah..sigh
After the kopi session, Mike msg me ask me wana go Macs later at 12, meeting up with David and Nelson, I was onz. Went home, I began tearing out my clothes, skirts, tees and whatever you can find from my wardrobe and started trying them on. Still no idea what to wear after trying tops after tops and skirt after skirt for more than 30min. LoL. That's me. Anyway dad tempted me with the offer from Starhub Maxonline. I'm currently using Maxonline 6500, my dad thinkin of getting Maxonline Ultimate, which is at 30000kbps (30k). Perks? Either a free Compac computer or pay $299 for a Compac Presario Notebook. Of course notebook lah!!! I already have a computer. Haha. Was discussing with Thomas just now over msn abt wireless lan, then he told me he'll teach me how to tap my wirelss router to my notebook, for a price. LoL. Thanks Thomas. Argh. I'm bored lah, any guys to introduce anyone? So kelian, the guys recently I know are such losers..argh!! As in really recently, maybe say, less than a week? ALL LOSERS!! If you're reading this, this is for you L-O-S-E-R!!
Haha I'm evil. But then again I'm the Evil Princess of Coconut Island, ruled together with my Evil Countess (Sue) and Evil Elf (Eugene). Whatever.

No comments: