Tuesday, January 10, 2006

10 Jan 2006, Tues

Yay!! I just reached home not long ago. Delivered safely by Shuen. LoL. Tonight really jialat..Just went out with..let's see, David, Mike, Shuen, Nelson, John (not my darling from TP hor), Meng, Grace, Simon and Alex. Met up with them at Macs at 1130, at first only Mike, me, Grace, Meng, Shuen and David. Went East Coast Cabana, then met up with John. Later on Nelson and his brother, Simon joined us. Together 8 of us played daidee..2 separate groups. Me, David, Shuen and Mike one group, the noisy one, then Meng, Nelson, Simon and Grace another group. Piangz, tonight really not my night. Kept losing, especially when those 3 stupid guys keep calling me Xiao Yu and/or Yu Yu affectionately. Really faint. Then they got bored and started saying that loser must drink one mouth and shuffle cards. That's when I started losing badly. I must have drunk at least 5 mugs tonight. Kaoz. At least nia lehz..can't keep count coz haven't drink finish then mug full le.
Grace our newest member..welcome!! Tml night, or rather tonight going KTV with them. 2nd time goin ktv with them. LoL. The benefits of being a female and loved by so many of them, means it's free!! Nah..when I get a job think I'll treat them eat. As for the guy I like, think really no chance le. Can never be the gf that he wants. Sad. But I like that kind of guy. Loyal, TALL, ok looking. These kind of guys will never be my bf de. *Saded*
But then it's tonight then I realised I've so many supporters. coz in the forum I'd this dispute with this lady, and when everyone realised (it's rather obvious coz everything she post I just shoot her back. I'm good with sarcarsm, remember this) they didn't reply her nor take notice of her. Tonight then realise cause one of them told me that he didn't reply cause he took my side. LoL. I'm being loved by everyone. Haha! This is me you're talking about. *Puke* Tonight really had a fun night. Last time I went East Coast with them I couldn't stop thinkin of the times I had with Kevin drinking at kopibean, walking along the beach, sitting on the benches and saying our feelings towards each other, for you see, East Coast is a place where me and Kevin used to frequent. Tonight different. I was hoping Kevin was there, so he could see that I'm actually happy. I told everyone, if anyone asked me how's Kevin 2 weeks ago, I would tell them that he kena knocked over by car and a tank went over him, and that his intestines, brain and everything just squashed flat. But then now, I'm ok le. Dexian called me in the evening earlier on and asked why I didn't bring Kevin to Melissa's chalet. I told him that Kevin and I broke up, and that he's leading a very happy life with his gf. I'm able to do that without feeling hurt or anything le. Guess I'd finally moved on with life.
I mean, who couldn't with all these great guys in my life? Cat, David, Nelson, Mike, Meng, James, Shuhui, Shuen, Alex, John, Spencer and the newest addition, Grace? They fill my nights. I don't feel that lonely anymore. We are so close till we openly say we love each other. LoL. Although that only happens when we're playing cards. But then, they're a great bunch of people. I love them. Love you guys. Not forgetting my weekends with my number 1 lesbian partner, Sue, Eugene, Jacky, Bryan, Yihui and Randy. Love them too. They really protect me alot. Thanks guys. Love all of you!!!!!!! *Muacks* to all of you! Gotta sleep cause meeting up with Huiling and Eugene go shopping at 330pm later and at night KTV with my neighbourhood gang!! LoL. Love my life....

No comments: