Wednesday, January 11, 2006

11 Jan 2005, Wednesday

Argh!! 0644 and I just reached home not long ago! I'm so shag. Today delivered home by Nelson. LoL. And today my lesbian partner, Sue is with me the whole day! Wah, today will be a long story man. Ok let's see what I did yesterday
1. Shopping with Huiling
2. Shopping with Huiling AND Eugene
3. KTV session with WLNY
4. Drinking session @ Changi V
5. "Breakfast" @ Tampines Mac

1. Shopping With Huiling

I had a date with Huiling weeks ago to go shoppin today. I overslept due to the fact that I went drinking the day before. Woke up with a little hangover. When I burp still can taste and smell the beer. Argh. Thanks huh guys for making me lose till jialat jialat. LoL. Supposed to meet her and Eugene at 3pm, Tampines, but I woke up at 230pm when Huiling called to double confirm with me. So in the end meet up 330pm, at my house bus stop. Haha! Eugene was at city area and told us to call him when we're done. Me and Huiling went CS (Century Sq) and first stop for me is BATA. Bought a pair of platforms. Huiling commented that I'm tall enough le, why still buy platforms. Is it because I wana hook the guy that I'd a crush on? Err...well, although he's tall, don't really need that loh. I mean shopping spree is like that de mah, see what nice, can fit then buy le. Haha! Next stop is Charles & Keith at TM. Wanted to buy bag there but rather ex. Although have alot of money but I don't know how much my clothes would cost so I didn't buy. Huiling bought a pair of heels. We were walking around TM lookin for nice clothings, but I couldn't find any that I fancy. Eugene then called and said he reach TM le. Haha. So I tried on a cutie-pie top, really cutesy de lor! Eugene said that I need to do something about my lower tummy. Other than that I look great in it. Haha! My upper tummy is flat le mah!! LoL. So happy. But didn't buy also. LoL. By this time me and Huiling had dumped our shopping bags on Eugene and he dutifully carried the bags for us the whole day. Got bored with Tampines so we went OG at Bugis.

2. Shopping with Huiling AND Eugene

Ok..OG got trendy clothes also ok. Stop sterotyping like my gang from wlny. They were laughing at me the whole night when I told them I bought my clothes at OG. Argh! LoL. Anyway we went there and I tried on a white dress. More like a sun dress. And guess what? It's sleeveless! Those who know me long enough should know that I don't wear sleeveless. But on Sun, for Jac's wedding I wore a tube dress. LoL. I know I look good that day cause I can see from Mike's and Shuen's eyes. Wahaha. Ok ok digress le. Eugene said that I look different in the dress and that's all the confirmation I need. Tried on a skirt and it looked great! Think by now all my very old friends all blur le right? Xueyu lehz! Wearing sleeveless AND skirts? But she rarely wear skirt de wor!! Haha, rarely doesn't mean don't have. Recently there's a certain someone commented that I wear skirt look very nice. Hmmz, maybe should wear more skirt and hook more guys. NOT!! Joking lah. But I think that skirt I bought very nice. Me, Huiling and Eugene walked around the bohemian style section and I bought a brown top from there. *Smile* Yes I'm changing my wardrobe fashion. My mom shocked by the things I bought also. She asked me if I wanted to change image. Well..something like that. I want something special this year. After I settled my clothes we went around helping Huiling find hers. Settled le, my clothes bill came up to $118. It's cheap compared to last year where I stupidly went to spend $80 on an Esprit top that I wore only once. Sad. By the time we finished shopping, it was 8pm le. By then Nelson and Meng started messaging me about the KTV. I told them I'm outside and could they settle it? Me and my shopping gang went to eat Koo Ji Yong Tau Fu. Ok, the price was slightly higher than Chinatown's Koo Ji. Priced at $5.80 it wasn't really that nice. I ate all the noodles and passed the Yong Tau Fu to Eugene and Huiling. It's a surprise that I'm eating at all actually. Friends from wlny had never seen me eat a single morsel, with exception of Nelson, who asked me out to eat lunch before. Haha, I was branded by them as "the-girl-that-don't-eat". We were walking along Bugis and we saw this lantern with the 12 chinese horoscope and me and Eugene were lookin at dogs. Piangz, even before new year come, part of what was written were already true. The part about drinking and dabbling in love affairs. Ops! LoL. Haha..Eugene say I cannot go drinking tonight and I turned on a deaf ear, just as stated. LoL. After dinner went over to Seiyu and I bought a bag. Eugene had to go home le and was complaining to Huiling that she very slow in making decision. Must be more like me, gan cui li luo. I then told him, see what nice, then buy lor! Want to regret go home then regret. But then again, why regret when it'd already been done? LoL. New motto of my life wor. Wahaha, maybe like that that's why nowadays I'm happier. We went home around 10pm and Sue called and said that she'd like to join me tonight for my KTV session. GREAT!!!

3. KTV session with WLNY

I reached home around 1040, paraded in the new clothes for my mom, went bathe and called Mike le. The rest of the people were at Loyang point waiting for us le. Mike picked me up and then we went to Sengkang pick Sue up. We reached Loyang point and I was shocked to see so many people there. Let's see, there's Mike, David, Alex, Spencer, Meng, John, Simon, Nelson, me and Sue. Shuen supposed to come but he was home studying for the test held later in the day today. Yah right..playing yahoo pool more like it. Haha! I told Sue that these are the guys that sayang & protect me alot. She told me she can see. I mean everyone asked me to insert song, I go out with them I never had to pay. Me, Mike and Sue shared 2 jugs of beer cause David said he fat le. Kns. I sang a duet with both Meng and Nel. Meng wanted to sing lian ai ping lu with me and I was shocked. His singing very nice!!!! Xu Zhi An man!! *Gaze adoringly* Haha! The guys were impressed with Sue's singing. LoL. At least never throw my face. Haha! The stupid KTV closed at 1am so we wanted to go somewhere else for our second round. Mike had to go home and I called Shuen to come join us. He asked if there's enough transport to Changi V and he said he'll come over to Loyang point to pick me up if there isn't. So sweet! We settled the transport problem and told Shuen to go there and we shall meet him there. John take bike, David, Spencer and Alex take van (which they in the end never go), Mike took his car and went home, then left me, Simon, Sue, Nel and Meng in Nel's car.

4. Drinking session @ Changi V

Reached there Sue need to go ATM so I accompanied her. We were walking towards the toilet when Shuen called. He also reached le. We decided on a kopitiam and sat there. I was about to drink milo peng when Sue ordered heniken. Oh well. Shuen was so happy cause he wanted to drink also. By end of 2 bottles can see that Sue abit high le. Stupid Shuen..took away my ciggy and don't let me smoke. He even wanted to take away my lighter. Kaoz. I mean I want to quit smoking but found no reason in doing so. But then I'm willing to do it for my crush. Haha..don't tell you all who my crush is. Some guy lor. anyway, drank quite alot, both Sue and Shuen. But the hor, Shuen won't drive safely without drinking. Haha! Paiseh, most of the times I take his car he got drink lor. Haha! I was sitting between Shuen and Sue, so imagine how kelian I was when both attacked me. Sat there until 4+am then rest have to go home le. Sue was hungry so Shuen decided to drive us to Tampines macs go eat.

5. "Breakfast" @ Tampines Mac

Shuen's car got a seductive bear! LoL. Don't let him see this else he knock my head again. Anyway when we reach Tampines Sue started vomiting le. By the time we came out from toilet there's a cup of orange and ice tea. By right ice tea for me but Sue wanted to drink ice tea. Piangz, you should see my face, or rather lack of it when I drank the sour orange juice. Shuen was laughing at me. My face was so scrunched up. Sue wanted hot tea and Shuen and I were fighting as to who go buy. He then asked me to sit and he went buy. He came back with hot tea and an ashtray. Haha! We started crapping until Nelson came. Shuen had to get to camp by 7am and we sat there till around 610am. We heard Mari Kita on the radio! LoL. At Macs that is. So late!! I was so paiseh. Coz Shuen got test and he still wanted to send Sue and me home. Sue decided to stay overnight at my place and take MC. I told Shuen to go home and asked Nelson to drive me home. He's a new driver, having his license just a few days ago. He got lost in Tampines!! Argh. Wana hit his head liao but then paiseh wor, becoz of me and Sue he stayed till so late somemore still need to send me home. I got home my dad ready to go out work liaoz. That's how late it is. Kaoz..have to wake that char bor up at 9am later go see doc. Less than 2 hours to sleep. Pray hard that Shuen don't fail his test later. If you're wondering what test, I also don't know but then it's P&C de. Classified according to him. His camp thing lah..and I don't think by blaming it on me will help Shuen when he explains to his sir about his failure. *Cross finger and pray hard* I go sleep le..nitez! Or morning. Whatever.

No comments: