Monday, August 7, 2006

07 August 2006, Monday

Raining...

Sianz. I'm sick. It's a common illness among working adults. Note that I use adults. LoL. Those still in school are not earning full pay are not working adults. They're still, afterall, students. Sigh. You know you're down with this illness when you feel sianz and you just don't feel like getting out of your bed. When choosing clothes, you just wana wear something comfortable instead of nice. You dread stepping out of your house to travel to your workplace. You try to find all kinds of excuses not to go work, but reponsibility and conscience pulled you to work. You try to bide your time at home, but at the same time rushing when you're late. If you have the above mentioned symptoms, you've the same illness as me: MONDAY BLUES.
Argh!!! And today, I sat at home watching AXN's Amazing Race season 7. It's so nice!! I don't feel like coming to work today. Just feel like nua-ing at home with nobody around! So shiok! Long time don't have this feeling already. But still, have to drag myself to work. Today I'm feeling blue-er than usual. I was trying to hate everything that I walked past. Hate the cars between Blk 142 and 141. Hate the stupid convenience stores next to Dr. Goh's clinic. Hate the kopidiam. Hate the overhead bridge which I've to climb at least 2 times per day. Hate having to wear heels. Can't I wear jeans instead? Hate waiting for the fucking lift. Hate the people who aren't considerate enough to move in, considering I'm late for work. Hate the weather. Hate the boxes of files I've to pass by at unit #03-35. Hate the stupid door that I need to scan at my unit. Ok I'm in the office le. LoL.
Typical day man. My shoulders are aching. Think I'm going crazy. I'm so looking forward to receive more than 20 mails per checking. Sianz. This morning, including those I have yet to finish last week, adds up to 16 only. Which by an hour, I've reduced to 10. So boring. Been surfing the net the whole morning. LoL. I'm crazy. Haha. Xana's not around, she's on leave to bring my "sister" go see doctor. Err..in case you're blur, Xana = my team leader = my "mummy" at work. She used to be a model. *Whistle* Kopi Auntie also not here today. Sianz. Nobody buy lunch for all of us later. Argh!! I'm bored...and it's raining.......*drip drop drip drop*

What's life?

Piangz...I got to enjoy for the first hour when I woke up. The life of a tai tai. I woke up at 0813 as usual, went to bathe and had my breakfast. Haha..except today's breakfast is very expensive. Costing $50? Haha...and it ain't even filling. IT's bird's nest. SHIOK!!!! I had bird's nest for breakfast! Note those kind of bottled ones k. It's real de, as in my mom went to buy and cooked for me. LoL. I'm feeling prettier already, although I still look fat. I could get used to life like that. Haha! *Yawn* 12pm le...feel like sleeping. Gtg..tata...*snore*

No comments: