Friday, June 13, 2008

Tagged Again?!?!

Kena tagged by Verlyn. Dotz. Do lor..

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.
C) Continue this game by sending it to other people.

#1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
Ans: Shocked and hurt..really hurt. I'd been betrayed before, I hate that feeling.

#2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Ans: Be a successful mother and nu qiang ren both at the same time.

#3. What will your dream wedding to be like?
Ans: Grand..and white

#4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Ans: Not really..more or less know what I want

#5. what's your ideal lover like?
Ans: Funny, intelligent, tall, charming..in that order

#6. What is more blessed? Loving someone or being loved by someone?both?
Ans: Both, but then my partner must love me more than I love him and mustn't mind.

#7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Ans: Wait? I'm not young, I don't wait.

#8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Ans: Like that lor, find another person to like lor. I mean, there's so many guys out there..

#9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Ans: Yah...I'm still unmarried!! @#$% =P

#10. Is being tagged fun?
Ans: Not really, I'm supposed to be doing research for my thesis now..

#11. How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Ans: I'll be married, own my own car, have kids and is successful.

#12. Who are currently the most important people to you?
Ans: Family, friends (Feng is included in friends)

#13. What kind of person do you think the one who tagged you is?
Ans: Ehh..she's cute but sort of blur queen..

#14. Would you rather be rich and single or married but poor?
Ans: Can I choose rich and married?

#15. What's the first thing you do every morning?
Ans: Check out the time and see if I can sleep in somemore

#16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Ans: It depends. Is it worth it? If not, I won't

#17. If you fall in love with 2 people simultaneously, who would you pick?
Ans: The one who is funnier, more intelligent and has a better future

#18. What type of friends do you like?
Ans: Whatever I have now; they're here for me and are concerned about me. Will message me once in a while to check out how I'm doing and all.

#19. What type of friends do you dislike?
Ans: Backstabbers and liars. Liars never go far, cause I always seemed to know that they're lying and it hurts

TAGGED BY : Xueyu

lucky people : Shina, Amelia, Joyce, Aaron, Ray, Shannen, Liwei and Grace. Sorry guys..I anyhow pick de. Now I have to go do my thesis liao, later have to hand in. Ciaoz!

No comments: