Thursday, January 22, 2009

I Have The Sweetest Friends

Sorry for the hiatus. I'm not dead yet. However, I've been super busy. Actually haven't really nua enough during the holidays. I went out everyday except for 3 days where I stayed home..that means 28 days of pure fun!! Hahaha! And I was worried that I'll be stuck at home cause I've no bf. *Pfft* Met up with so many of my friends, did so many things and even counted down with Erin and saw TWO fireworks!! Damn it was good. Was introduced to a new guy friend, met up with an ex I didn't see for 4 years..My God. Life was fulfilling man! Even got to stay in the $4mil apartment!! Speaking which..need to return money to Bryan and James for the BBQ.

Anyway, recently I'm so busy I'm actually tired and almost cried again. Blame on myself..why have to kopi with friends until 5am on Fri and Sat go out till 1am? Furthermore was working on Sat and Sun morning. Actually worked the whole of Sunday. Ya..holding 2 jobs now. 1 as a tuition teacher to 3 kids (P3, P5, Sec 1) and 2 as a PA (personal assistant) to Nelson. Don't anyhow think hor. He's working in a factory and sort of the supervisor (or is it manager? hmm) there and needed someone to check stock, keep stock, do accounts and such for him. Who else better to call than me, who is currently learning all these stuff? Last week I worked 6 days lor. And this week..need to do nice nice for him cause I'll be missing next week. I'm so tired sometimes. LoL. Lack of sleep. Sue was worried and told me to take care of myself. She even volunteered to go down help me so that I can knock off earlier to rest at home and catch up with my school work. Not that I'm lagging behind..just not paying attention in class nia. Play game also can sleep..die.

Oh yah..out of point liao. I realised I have the sweetest friends in school lor. Cause this trimester different lecture and class with Thomas, Sherona and Clive, so as usual, I'll try to make new friends (OK! They were from my lecture/tut grp last trimester..but I didn't hang out with them last time lor!) and blend in. So currently in lecture hall, I'll sit with Florence, Qin Lei, Chui Mei and Cherie. Sometimes Stacey would join us (I swear Stacey looks like Jeanette Aw). Anyway, the other day I was trying to "motivate" Qin Lei to learn driving by showing her my license. Florence glanced at my birth date and exclaimed in surprise that I'm actually so much older than them. LoL. Apparently I'm the same age as her sis. And she said that I looked as though I just grad from Poly!! So sweet!! Haha! Yeah finally look young! I re-told this story to my other friends and they say that Florence was just trying to make me happy. @#$%^& =)

Anyway just now Jianjun msn-ed me. And it made me feel so much happier!! Our conversation goes like this:

Never lose hope God is with you
HEy I going off le
雪语: doing her acc tutorial..sianz!
kk
雪语: doing her acc tutorial..sianz!
nite nite
雪语: doing her acc tutorial..sianz!
me no class tml
Never lose hope God is with you
bye xue yu... looking younger and younger everyday God bless take care good night
雪语: doing her acc tutorial..sianz!
hahahahhahaha
thanks!!
=)
Never lose hope God is with you
=)
雪语: doing her acc tutorial..sianz!
so sweet of u
lose hope God is with you
haha... thats what friends are for to see the best in you haha =)

Ain't he just the sweetest guy! LoL. I call him xiao di in school. Keke! And not forgetting Chiu Mei and Florence lor! I told them that I didn't do my accounts tutorial and I was busy copying the answers from the slides and both of them keep reading the answers to me so I no need to look up and down! They even made sure I sit in the middle so they can help me with the class quiz!! So sweet lor! Did I mention Qin Lei was helping me flip my notes during lecture today and told me where to highlight as well as help me write notes just because I was busy playing with my iPod and sleeping? They're really nice! Sweetest friends man! I'm so blissful!! No wonder I'm looking younger cause I'm smiling everyday! How not to when I'm surrounded by nice people? Young they may be, but they sure know how to be nice..LoL!

Think need to sleep soon. Teaching tuition tomorrow and working at Nel's again. Cham..I need sleep. ALOT of sleep.....


PS: Hey my poly friends are great ppl too ok!! Like Huiling for peeling prawns for me to eat..Sue for supporting me..Erin to treat me eat coz I'm now a student..Nel for stuffing me with good food everyday (KFC, Sakae Sushi, Pizza Hut etc). My life's great!

No comments: