Saturday, January 24, 2009

Packing Luggage IS A Chore



Am leaving for Msia tomorrow right after my tutorial. Am packing now cause I came home from work late. LoL. Reached home around 1130? Anyway, am packing my stuff now. It seemed like I've alot of things to bring!! My cosmetics, my 2 pairs of earrings, my 2 watches (excluding the one I'm wearing tomorrow for class), my 2 pairs of heels..my new jeans, my new clothes, my dresses, my this my that!! SHIT!!

I'm running out of time. I can't seem to remember what else I need..damn it lor! Still have to pack my school bag later. DAMN!! Oh have to bring handbags as well. 5 days over there leh!!

OK gotta go pack liao. Mom is nagging that her room is full of my stuff which are like strewn all over. Anyway, wishing all an early Happy New Year!


新年快乐! 万事如意! 心想事成!身体健康!马到功成!Buy Toto tio Toto! Buy 4D tio 4D! Everyone HUAT AH!!
<br>

No comments: